what cruelty did you inflict upon your dog today?

lizzybeth727

What happened with Santa was Mia got tangled in his beard and ended up pulling it off and getting her leg caught in it.
I hope they got a picture of THAT.

Luna jumped out of my bed at some point last night and went and layed in her bed. Only she's never figured out how to get UNDER blankets, so she had to lay on TOP of her blanket the remainder of the night until I woke up. And then when I got out of bed and saw her laying all exposed to the cold air, I decided NOT to cover her up :yikes: because we were just going to go outside in a second anyway. I'm so horrible.

Bailey08

I am! What happened with Santa was Mia got tangled in his beard and ended up pulling it off and getting her leg caught in it. After that she wanted no more of Santa Claus. :lol-sign:
:lol-sign:

I'm sorry, poor Mia, but I would have been cracking up while that was going on.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I didn't but I do have a picture of Summer and Santa and Mia trying desperately to squirm away.:eek:

bubbatd

That's too funny ! Ollie abused me last night !! When I went to bed , he wouldn't move over ( twin bed ) so I got one cheek on the bed and draped myself over him . Fell asleep and the next thing I knew he rolled over and I was on the floor . I hit the night table and knocked the lamp to the floor . Luckily lamp and I were in one piece !!

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I am! What happened with Santa was Mia got tangled in his beard and ended up pulling it off and getting her leg caught in it. After that she wanted no more of Santa Claus. :lol-sign:
She truly is a special dog. :p

SpringerLover

Tonight was ear cleaning night... for EVERYONE! 2 dogs and 2 cats (well, one always has freakishly clean ears, so I just check and swab and he's good to go). The horrors! Cheese was involved for everyone, which lessens the sting a bit I think.

Later we might do nails. Cats don't care at all, Buzz is pretty good, Bailey has recently had a freak out at nail time so I'm using my Treat and Train. We'll see how it goes!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
First i fed my dogs their meals RAW and straight out of the fridge, how inconsiderate of me. Then i made Izzie get in her bag to go to work. Then i made her play with Wile E. the Chihuahua and Bijou the Yorkie. Then i made her pee outside several times in 2 feet of snow and frigid temperatures (you'd think they'd learn to pick a spot and go faster, but they really don't), and now i'm making her lay with me to watch our sunday night cartoons...

Oh the life of a Pug in my house.

Oh what didn't we do! We ate dinner without giving him any people food.. Even though he asked so nicely with his eyes! We had to restrict his outdoor freedom after one too many trips to the neighbors, and we are making him wear his new Christmas collar. What a tough life for a dog!

Dreeza

i'm so glad I'm not the only cruel one...some days I just have to wonder if he'd be better off with another owner, lol.

Like just now...I cuddled beyond his very difficult to discern comfort level (it changes every minute)...so I was left with one unhappy pup. Apparently 10 kisses was his threshold...horrible me gave him 11....WHILE hugging him...

all I got in return was a growl!!! (and then a lick when I looked hurt)

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. ;)

'Srsly mom, you take this off now?'

'Kay the shiny stuff was bad enough, now you add this?'

'But reds not my color!'

'Are we done yet?'

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I talked to Gus through a cardboard tube.. That sends him totally over the edge.. So much so that Florent (who happened to be an innocent bystander) got accidently leaped on, and his forehead cut open.. Ahhh, there is justice in the world, god is listening after all! LOL! ;)

Oh and I brushed Perle.. That in itself is torture enough!

Members online

No members online now.