Finally - My Christmas pics :)

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts

How our living room looks during Christmas..

Close-up of the Manger (inside the fire place!)

Little Muffin

The 3Ms on Christmas morning with my mom.

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts

With me later, watching a movie & catching naps.

Missy and her favorite gift: the blue ball!

Mocha & his ball

Muffin & how she tells me she's hungry..

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
\
Us - on the morning of our 7th Wedding Anniversary..

We celebrated by going on a road trip to visit the California Missions!!. We were able to visit 13 (of the 21) Missions - starting from Los Angels to San Jose!

All in all, we had a very good Christmas seasons!

M

MyHorseMyRules

Those are sweet! Your house is so clean. During Christmas, it's hard to tell there's a floor at our house.

Labyrinth

Nice pics :)

I've got to ask though, how on earth do you keep that floor clean? I've got laminate in that same color and I just can't seem to get the paw prints and smudges off of it :dunno:

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
Nice pics!

I've got to ask though, how on earth do you keep that floor clean? I've got laminate in that same color and I just can't seem to get the paw prints and smudges off of it :dunno:
Thanks for the compliment!

Maybe because the 3Ms' feet are tiny, and can't carry much dirt around? We also live in a part of California where rain is scare, and snow is non-existent, which help reduces the smudge. Plus, in order to get to the living room from outside, the 3Ms have to go through the garage a.k.a their room. There's a door mat placed between the garage and the house, and if seen, the dogs will be asked to "wipe your paws" before entering :lol-sign:. By this time, hopefully all the dirt has fallen off!

We also sweep the floor daily, and mop it weekly which helps, too :eek:.

We do not use any cleaning solution/chemical - just plain water when we mop it, so the floor is clean & shiny, but actually not super shiny as seen in the pic, though :)

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online