What's your fav?

Doberluv

Well, I don't know what my favorite obstacle is, but Lyric's, my Dobe's fav is hands down....the tunnel. When off leash and if we're just standing around waiting to do something or chatting with someone, he'll run back and forth through it on his own. He absolutely has a blast doing it. LOL. He's so cute.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
I would say mine is the tunnel because its so much fun watching dogs run in and out of them.

Definitely the Hoop/Tire Jump. Pretty much because Its one of the only obstacles that Boomer cant do. He tries but he always ends up bringing down the whole thing.

He'll get it eventually.

-Jon

RD

Are you dead yet?
Weave poles! It's so fun watching Ripley weave at full speed. :D Ripley's favorite is most likely just regular ol' hurdles, he loves to jump.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Purr, are you kiddin'? Ripley kicks butt. :D Somewhere around here I have a couple of shots of him on a few obstacles. I'll try to dig them up.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
I like the weaving poles. Because I like to see dogs go through them a very fast speeds and i like to see how flexible the dogs are. I'm thinking about getting Levi in agility.

Members online

No members online now.