Do you have other pets?

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
We have two horses (counting mine, who doesn't live at the property) ... Though I don't know if horses fall under "other pets" lol since they don't live in the house.

We do have a beta fish named Mr. Neptune :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
Sekai is a beautiful snake. The more I've gotten into corns, the less I've been interested in BPs, but there are always a couple that really catch my eye as gorgeous specimens. Sekai is one of them. :)
Aww thank you! And to think, he's just a boring ol' normal!

Elrohwen

I have two rabbits. Otto is a 4 year old black and white holland lop, and Hannah is a 6 year old grey and white mini lop. I got Otto as a baby from a breeder, and Hannah was adopted at 3 years old from someone who didn't have time for her anymore.

Otto. He might be the cutest thing ever. Unfortunately he doesn't really enjoy pets, but he knows a few tricks and is the most laid back little guy. He's convinced the vacuum cleaner is his best friend and will follow it around, bumping it with his nose. Kind of dopey, but adorable.

Hannah. Active and smart as a whip. She often surprises me with how smart she is. She also carries things around like a dog, including her stuffed toy rabbit who is almost her size. Pretty sure if she were a dog, she would be a border collie. She also loves to be petted and always seems to have this concerned look on her face.

Best buddies:

Members online

No members online now.