nother newbi hello

bitme

Hi everyone, I am Faisal and live with 10 fish, 2 dogs and a cat as far as the animal kingdom goes. Very glad to be here.

bitme

Thanks everyone for the welcome notes. Maliraptor, sowwy about that I get a bit slow late and was fighting jetlag. stafinois, both dogs are GSD's. Gnash just turned 3 and Creasy is 11 months. Here they are amusing my son.

Equinox

Welcome! Beautiful dogs, they are Gnash Sportwaffen and Creasy Brimwylf, aren't they? Quite a fan of Gnash, very impressed by the work you have done with that incredible dog.

Not really a stalker I promise :lol-sign: I lurk the German Shepherd forums, don't actually post, just read through the Schutzhund and pedigree forums.

bitme

Welcome! Beautiful dogs, they are Gnash Sportwaffen and Creasy Brimwylf, aren't they? Quite a fan of Gnash, very impressed by the work you have done with that incredible dog.

Not really a stalker I promise :lol-sign: I lurk the German Shepherd forums, don't actually post, just read through the Schutzhund and pedigree forums.
Thanks Equinox, yes they are the same dogs. I feel honored by your support!

Welcome, I've never met you, i don't think, but I have seen some videos of Gnash. Nice dog and training. Someday in person would be better I think.

With a dog like that and screen name of "biteme" you must be alright :)

Gorgeous dogs! Welcome to the forum and can't wait to learn more about you and your dogs. Also, agree with RTH's, great screenname.

bitme

Thanks everyone, glad you like the screen name :) Wonderful to see you Courtney! how is Judge doing? You would not believe that Creasy has gotten bigger than Gnash and he is still a pup!

Members online

No members online now.