Handmade Dog Bowls and more

luckypups

Hey guys!

I have a site where I make handmade dog bowls, treatjars, place mats and more! Come check it out! Thanks so much! The link is in my signature!

hanslynch

Pretty cool stuff. How has your experience been with ETSY? If I am not mistaken it is only really for people that make and then sell their own products.

luckypups

Thank you! It has been pretty good so far. I started selling on Etsy in September. It is for people who sell either handmade products, vintage products or art supplies.
Thanks again! :)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Those are SOOOOO COOOL!!!
Do you know if with the single stainless steel bowls if the decorations weigh them down at all???
I ask because I do not like the things they sell that you place the bowls in that are weighted with a rubber rim on the bottom because Ella gets them all filthy and they're not easy to clean.
So if the single bowls are weighted down by the decorations you use, I may be interested in some.:D

luckypups

Yes the decoration weighs the bowls down more than just a normal stainless steel bowl. The stones, tile, and grout add extra weight to the bowl and they have a non skid rim at the bottom.

Members online