Another new member saying "HI"

dustyroo

Dustys mom
Hi, my name is Amelia and we just adopted Dusty 3 days ago. He is a malamute mix and he is 7 weeks old. So far he is learning really well thanks to this website!
Here is a picture of our little cutie!

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Attachments

dustyroo

Dustys mom
Thank you all for the compliment! I got him from a friend of a friend LOL. We live in Idaho. The poor little guy was an outdoor puppy with his mom, dad and brothers and very wet and muddy. When he finally did dry off the dust would fly off of him when we pet him so thats how he got his name.
It amazes me how loyal he is to me already. I think he's going to be a really good dog for our family!

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! Your puppy is adorable, I'm sure you'll learn a lot here and I hope you enjoy the forum :D

dustyroo

Dustys mom
I am so proud of Dusty that I had to come in here and do a little brag moment LOL. Today is day 4 with no accidents in the house and he is using his bell everytime he wants to go outside!!! He can now fetch, sit and shake. I didn't think we were ever going to get the potty training thing down but I think he finally got it! What a smart boy LOL. Now its just working on the chewing everything up :(.
Thank you all very much for the congrats.

Members online

No members online now.