A little teaser...

noludoru

Bored Now.
Of what's to come.

When my camera batteries fully recharge, that is.

Collar

Close-up to his face

Behind bars..

U take my toy?

noludoru

Bored Now.
Iz jump on u!

Lookie! Iz a boy!

Cute sitting position..

Okay, so that's all I have. But I'm going to have GOOD pictures of him in his new shtuff. Soon.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Gosh, Nol! Everytime I look at him, I think of how he looked before you had him/right when you got him and how GREAT he looks now. You've done an amazing job. :D I love the last picture.

OH, COOL! I saw that collar on the site and loved it. It will look great on Middie :) (I was picturing Kharma in the black one with the gold dragonflies, lol)

Middie's really got GORGEOUS lines, ya know?

noludoru

Bored Now.
Gosh, Nol! Everytime I look at him, I think of how he looked before you had him/right when you got him and how GREAT he looks now. You've done an amazing job. :D I love the last picture.
Liz.. I am very, very touched by that. Thank you. :) (Honestly.. I can't bear to look at the pictures of him 'before'.... I've pondered deleting them so many times.. I just cant stand the sight of my happy, healthy, beautiful sweet boy looking like that and I remember how miserable he was.)

OH, COOL! I saw that collar on the site and loved it. It will look great on Middie :) (I was picturing Kharma in the black one with the gold dragonflies, lol)

Middie's really got GORGEOUS lines, ya know?
I know. That one and maybe a black one with a sharp pattern would be amazing on her. It looks fantastic on him... and I have a dress to match! LOL

And oh how I know what you mean... he just... he's breathtaking. Every angle is so different, and each expression transforms his face. He's amazing to look at. Sometimes I just sit and stare. When he cocks his head the right way, he looks so much like an APBT.. I need to get good pics of that for you guys!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Gorgeous collar! And the shot with him and his ball (we have one in red, though it's been chewed in half now) I htink he looks an awful lot like a boxer mix. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
HE does look Fabulous and your pictures show his profile to its upmost handsome self. Prett collar too!

RD

Are you dead yet?
I agree with Zoom that his face screams Boxer, or maybe Pointer mix. What mix do you think he is, Nolu?

I think he's lovely, and you capture him well.

milos_mommy

what breed is he? unknown? i'd say Dane by that face.

He's gorgeous, and i love the collar.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Thanks, Jess. :) He tried to imitate Chloe with that tongue, ya know.. :eek:

RD.. he's 1/2 Springer Spaniel. His mom is probably the worst example of the breed I've ever seen, she can't be more than 20 pounds and doesn't even reach my knee. He's VERY long and short, built like a race car rather than.. well.. a box, LOL. Nothing square about his conformation. He looks exactly like his dad (except prettier), who is a mutt. The general consensus is Pointer, Labrador, possibly some Rottie... I personally think there's some Pointer and Lab in there. Maybe not Rottie. And then some more goodness-knows-what mixed in, just to make sure he's well-rounded. Other common guesses have been Dane and Boxer, though, and if he was bigger I would TOTALLY agree with Dane.. he has the forehead/top of face of a Dane.

that one picture of part of his face made me think you have clinker's long lost brother. but after seeing the others, i have decided you do not.

He's so pretty. the great thing about mutts is you can guess and everyone else can, but you'll probably never get it right ;)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Gosh I love that dog... I think he'd look lovely next to Bodhi! And that collar is gorgeous.

Members online

No members online now.