Hellooo! New here.

Hi, everyone :D
I'm Dani, I live in the panhandle of Florida (practically Alabama) and have plans to move to NY in the spring. My fuzzy sidekick is Macleod, a 3.5 year old golden who I adopted from the local shelter when he was 18 months old. Currently training for flyball and hunt tests (we just started attending a hunting retriever club last week) and we've been doing SAR training since January. Aside from that, he's my psychiatric service dog. He's a very multipurpose dog, a jack of all trades.

Here are a bunch of unflattering pictures of him:

Here are some more flattering ones:

Yay! We need more retrievers on here because there is a big hole where they should all be. The couple Labs and FCR that we have can take a break now!

Gorgeous Golden! They're a breed that is really growing on me, mainly because I really want to cuddle with them. Love all the pictures and welcome to the forum!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Welcome! You know the picture drill, so you fit in already. :D

In all seriousness, though, he is gorgeous! It's awesome to see another stable rescue SD.

Welcome from a New Yorker! I'm also from the Hudson Valley, currently living in Boston, MA area.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Welcome! Macleod is a great looking boy, I've got a soft spot for golden retrievers, my Mom had one and she was awesome. Sounds like he's like he's excelling at quite a few things, hope to see you around here. :)

Welcome from a New Yorker! I'm also from the Hudson Valley, currently living in Boston, MA area.
I didn't know you lived in the Boston area! Carma's ear fluffies are so close by!! :rofl1:

agiletail

Hi Dani, nice to meet you here. :)

Seeing pictures of Macleod, he is a brave and beautiful boy. And it's a noble thing from you to rescue him. Many successes with his training, goldens are great learners!

Members online

No members online now.