Taglines?

Dogs6

Plus One
The dogs are getting new tags (or just tags for the younger dogs) and I want them to have taglines as well lol. Problem? I have no idea what to put on them and I am seriously not creative enough to come up with 6 different, interesting taglines lol.

So we have:

Tika (labrador)- 11 years old, queen of everything, loves sleeping on the couch, eating and tennis balls (typical lab lol).

Fudge (BC/GSD)- The most amazing dog in the world. Does EVERYTHING with me. He helps with the horses, goats, has helped with chickens, follows me everywhere and super playful and loves any toys he can play with with me. He also has a compulsive licking thing.

Taz (springer)- Named after the Tasmanian Devil, total couch potato, adores everyone, would die without being able to swim on the beach.

Scamp (JRT)- little devil, loves playing especially when there's more than 1 dog "attacking" him and espcially loves it when it's the 3 labs. Very quick to react to anything, can be DA.

Diesel (lab x)- My mum will probably pick his but here goes anyway - typical lab adolescent, his legs are too long for his body, he is super fast, loves toys and playing with the other dogs. Just likes to RUN!

Aura (lab x)- Horrible dog. She barks and whines and makes all sorts of horrible noises if she's not with me. Loves me and Fudge is her hero. She is almost a Fudge clone in temperament at least. Come with me and helps me with everything. Loves playing with Diesel and Scamp and that is what she does if she's not glued to my side.

So any help? If you want any extra details just ask! I have completely run out of ideas lol.

Dogs6

Plus One
Thank you! I actually like Shark Patrol but I'm thinking of changing it to Shark Bait.

Any more ideas? I think we're ordering them on monday!

Members online

No members online now.