How much canned pumpkin?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Okay, so first Auggie hadn't had a solid poop since Thursday; I skipped his dinner Sunday night and Monday he only got half of his breakfast. We went back to normal meals Monday night after his vet visit.

He hasn't pooped since Sunday morning. At all. Solid, pudding-runny, or otherwise.

I picked up some canned pumpkin for him Sunday but didn't give him any because I was waiting to see what the vet said, but now I think it's pumpkin time. He just got maybe two tablespoons full... will that help get things moving? Or should I give him more... or give him some every few hours until he goes?

He's determined to drive me crazy, I think.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I usually give Middie about a 1/2 cup.. it's tasty and he loves it, so I don't see the harm in giving Auggie a bit more.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
WE HAVE POOPY!!!!

I gave him two more heaping tablespoons with his antibiotic pill about five minutes ago, and he ate that, then poked around for a bit before telling me he needed to go out. Took him a LONG time to push it out, and there's still some mucus to it, but it was a fairly normal poop!

POOPY AT LAST! YAY AUGGIE!

I think I'll give him a couple more tonight and keep it up tomorrow until he finishes the can, just try to keep everything going.

Members online

No members online now.