Who is Who on here? *ALL PEOPLE POST!!!*

Toller_08

Since I'm always behind the camera and nobody else knows how to take decent pictures in my family, I haven't been able to post in this thread as I literally had no pictures of myself whatsoever. My grad pictures came the other day though, and a photo disc came with them, so here I am finally. The pictures are poor quality though... I guess to make sure everyone buys from the company instead of printing our own, but they're better than nothing.

noludoru

Bored Now.
*sigh* My brother the hippie. :rolleyes: ;)

Renee: when??
ROFL he doesn't look like a hippie, Zoom... I think he needs at least a little tye dye for that. Necho, the long hair is cute on you. I miss my long hair. Except when I remember the pains of detangling and dealing with several pounds of hair on a daily basis.. lol.

Virginia.. you are gorgeous as usual. :) Toller, it's nice to see a picture of you... you're so cute! I love the first picture.

Nechochwen

profundus tergum
ROFL he doesn't look like a hippie, Zoom... I think he needs at least a little tye dye for that. Necho, the long hair is cute on you. I miss my long hair. Except when I remember the pains of detangling and dealing with several pounds of hair on a daily basis.. lol.
Aww, thanks :)

And I'd have to drastically change my way of thinking to be a hippie... even if I do live in Boulder, haha.

And I don't have any pains of detangling...it's nice and straight, and a few quick brushes after a shower and I've got no tangles... most girls hate me for it :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Devon, you're so cute, so glad to finally see you!
GQ, what a cool picture! I love your use of the lighting.

Thanks nolu and Sam! :)

Members online

No members online now.