3 puppies 6 legs.

bubbatd

Poor babies !!!! Having seen videos of other 2 leggers , being small they should thrive with loving care .......easier than a 50# dog !!!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I remember those puppies from a few months back. It is such a sad story, but I'm so happy that the puppies were given the chance to live.

They're so adorable.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I've seen a lot of healthy chi's who never use their front legs anyway, they're such energetic clowns;)

G

Gatep

I remember those puppies from a few months back. It is such a sad story, but I'm so happy that the puppies were given the chance to live.

They're so adorable.
i agree. yes it is so sad and it will give them problems and troubles living. but good thing is they were given a chance to live. the owner must give them much attention and care. that's the best thing to do

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
don'tcha just love backyard breeders? arrrgh. I remember that one that had the marking of a perfect heart in her fur, brown against a white background. I thought how sweet until i read the breeder saying "in a thousand puppies this has never happened before". NOt one word about her being a puppy mill. Made me want to scream. Thank God for dedicated people like the workers in the video.

don'tcha just love backyard breeders? arrrgh. I remember that one that had the marking of a perfect heart in her fur, brown against a white background. I thought how sweet until i read the breeder saying "in a thousand puppies this has never happened before". NOt one word about her being a puppy mill. Made me want to scream. Thank God for dedicated people like the workers in the video.
It is a problem that most people turn a blind eye to AND they are regulated by state government...I just got in 3 puppy mill "cast offs"...the poor little ones were used as breeders until they got too old to perform. They have never been out of cages, not even to breed because the males and females were kept together as to never miss a heat...they were given food and water in the cages and the cages were hosed out with them inside, so they never had any human contact (except to snatch away their babies before they are ready to be weaned...). It is a sick and disgusting thing. It makes me so angry to know that the state licenses them and that inspectors are well aware of the living conditions and they continue to pass inspection. It angers me because the same state inspectors are constantly writing the local shelters up on stupid things when the shelters are trying to do good...I understand there are hundreds of dogs where these came from. It breaks my heart.

Members online

No members online now.