Anouther New Roommate of the canine kind

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
So with Jesse in the basement it is his apartment. He pays rent and all that good stuff. And with that his dogs both spend about 80% of the day in our basement which is large. That is that rare time when they airn't constantly out on the town with Jesse. So 80% is a guess but not the real amount of time. So my mom told him when he asked as long as he kept it clean and didn't bring home a large dog he could bring home a third. Since both Tino and Badger are so small it is all good. Even with them upstairs its not so bad.

So we didn't expect him to get a new dog so soon...But he came home while I was at work (I came home sick) with a new puppy. With my camera MIA I have no pics of HER yet. So just hang in there they will be coming!

So I come home to this little white dog running at me and yapping. He got her from a shelter a purebred white Mini Schnauzer. He had applied for her a week or so ago. She is 5 years old and her original owner passed away. She is very cute with sliver ears and a bit of silver around her mouth. She came with the name Trudy *BLACH!!*. So we have renamed her Zeppelin ;). She is super smart and very well trained. She can sit, stay, roll over, heel, speak, lay down, crawl, wave, "die", beg up, and who knows what else. She gets on great with his boys and my two. Right now she is in the basement with Jesse and his boys in his "living room".

Like I said pictures as soon as I can.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/miniatureschnauzer.htm

PixieSticksandTricks

Five but like I said they are kept seperated most of the day. So its hardly like the other three live here. And this isn't a forever situation.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Warned him of the Miniature Schnauzer. They tend to get their way with everything... you let them do something once, and they never forget it. Super smart little buggers, but funny loving and smart. **I have two.

PixieSticksandTricks

Lol I will let him know. He had one as a kid so he may already know. She is a sweet girl though her late owner trained her well.

Members online

No members online now.