Nilly's newest cancer update:

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I can't find my original post with all of my old updates, but I wanted to pass along my newest news! I haven't been on Chaz very much, and for that I'm sorry, but I don't have a lot of time for forums these days. I do Facebook, and not even that very well!

Anyways, going to the point! This is copied from my Facebook post:

The tumor is smaller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

A small amount smaller, but regardless that is the best news we've had so far. Also the swelling is down, which is also great news. I'm really excited to go see the other doctor I see, who will show me the MRI pictures. I'm very visual, so hearing the news is one thing, but seeing the pictures of this bugger, I really want to SEE the difference. Then I will be truly excited.

The "down" side, is that we don't have an answer for my vision issues. I'm going to be going to see a opthamologist to see if we can figure out what's going on. In the last month (plus) my vision on the right eye has gotten worse, and it's gotten to the point that I feel practically blind in that eye. It's very frustrating, but has nothing to do with the tumor, so right now I feel like I can't complain.

The neuropathies are improved dramatically from the first day this started. (From my memory, not anything written, I think it's been from August...?) I still have some numbness, but not nearly severe. I do have charlie horses in my feet at least 10-12x a day, which is so much fun! But I can't complain when I would say that the charlie horses are less serious feeling towards the neuropathies.

Again, thank you so much for the prayers, thoughts and support. I've had so many say that I'm such a strong woman, and you pull from my positive attitude, etc. But I couldn't even think of that without the support I have received from everyone. Thank you, I love you all! I will beat this!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been doing. I'm so glad to hear some good news from you. You have such a positive attitude and are so inspirational. I mean that truly. You are still in my thoughts and prayers.

You go girl. ;)

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so glad you came on to update us. This is good news. My prayers continue that you will one day come on to say it's gone. Hugs

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wonderful wonderful news. Keep up that good work.:):thumbsupsmileyanim:

Taqroy

That's awesome news Nilly! I think about you a lot, I'm glad you came to update us.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were! I'm so glad it's a good update. =>

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Go Nilly!!!

I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and I'm really happy to see that you have such an AMAZING update for us! What a perfect time of year for such good news- just in time for the holidays!

I really mean it when I say you are the strongest person I know, and you WILL beat this!

Doberluv

Awesome news! I was wondering where the heck you were. It sure sounds like things are looking up. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and wishing you continued improvement. I'm very happy that things are going well.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Been thinking of you and wondering how you were :)

Hooray for shrinking tumors...that is wonderful news. Many (((vibes))) and well wishes that things continue to get better :)

ACooper

Wow, today has been pretty lousy until now. Great news nilly...just wonderful!

Members online

No members online now.