"Real Dogs Don"t Live Outside In Pens"

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Ya wanna know what's hysterical about that? My neighbors directly across the street have a bathtub in their backyard that they use as a turtle pond! And I am NOT kidding!
Well this must go a long way in increasing property values...I mean EVERYBODY wants a bathtub in their yard.

Hehehe this actually gave me a chuckle because what seemed like someone trying to point a finger at me, turned out to apparently offend others and not me at all.

I happen to know (and own!) dogs that really truly do prefer to live outdoors rather than indoors. My guys are not outside 24/7 nor are they never mentally or physically stimulated. When I am home and awake they are inside the house with me. When I am gone or asleep, they are in the kennel. What fun is it to be cooped up in a house when no one is home with nothing to do all day? My guys can see and hear everything going on around us while they are in the kennel. Around here, it is very highly unlikely for there to be temperature too cold for my two so I dont need to worry about that extreme, however when the temperature is too hot or if it is really storming outside (especially if there is nasty freezing rain) then I bring my guys inside.

I have taken the liberty to change the quote in my siggie not because I felt victimized, or because I was offended but out of respect for the members who were unintentionally offended, but were mature enough to make light of the situation and have some fun with it....erm...a lot of fun with it LOL
Like you would get offended by somebody you didnt know on the internet, we all know it.

Glad you decided to take the trolling out of your sig, good job and high 5. If you where as mature as your online persona you would have never added that to your sig in the first place.

Members online

No members online now.