The 'why I love you' thread

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Aussie, I love you because you were one of the people that kept me sane when all of this was going on with Chloe...:) and its the truth.. so now you can NOT be a member or the president of your club

Saje

Island dweller
Well I love Aussie because she is FEISTY and FUNNY :D

And I love toscas because she is so quirky and gives such good advice. Very funny person. :D

No pic for her :(

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Well I love Aussie because she is FEISTY and FUNNY :D

And I love toscas because she is so quirky and gives such good advice. Very funny person. :D

No pic for her :(
oh man this is getting rough *** strikes from the record*** feels there is a conspiracy now but lol I am going to turn the presidency over to an un named source lol

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Thank you Saje, I regard "quirky" as one of my better characteristics. Hahaha. Ok you earned a pic. Here's me and Tosca on the day I picked the little opportunist up.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
oh man this is getting rough *** strikes from the record*** feels there is a conspiracy now but lol I am going to turn the presidency over to an un named source lol
Yeah Aussie, they are really blowing smoke up our butts now! You think they are afraid if we start a club we could be trouble?

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Are you out of your mind ?? I have been painting my entire house out side by brush !!! I am taking the day off !! Well maybe I have been considering torturing Whiskey he just looks to peaceful for me...lol

Members online

No members online now.