Here's Kobe! (Grammy's Foster)

keyodie

Keyozilla
lol that is such a funny picture!! Especially the part where Hunter's tongue is rolled up on the tennis ball, lol...

I hate it when cameras create deemon eyes...once, I had this picture where one of my eyes was red and the other wasn't. That looked pretty scary, lol.

Wait, smkie drew that bunny? :eek:

bubbatd

Can you believe she had that picture deleted !!!???? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

bubbatd

Well, I picked Kobe up and he acts like nothing happened !! On pain pills for 3 more days . Hasn't licked or bothered stitches . He's asleep right now. Good boy, Kobe !!!!!

bubbatd

I'm emotionally drained from all the posts tonight, so how about something good ??!! I am soooooooooooo proud of Kobe and his vet !! When I took him in, I asked which of the 4 vets would be neutering him. They said Dr. Klarquist, he's the best. Since I know and like them all, I didn't care. Well he must have done a great job !! Kobe hasn't shown any discomfort or done any licking since he's been home. Had his normal enthusiasm towards dinner etc. I attribute that to the skill of the surgeon, the lack of over medication, and the general care he received. I'm so happy...you get what you pay for !! His future Mommy's dropping by to see him tomorrow !

bubbatd

Well ,Kobe was thrilled to see his new Mom today and she to see him !! We chatted for a couple of hours and he never left her side. Sigh.... I'm so happy. I lent her my book " My Angels Wear Fur " ....a book about animals finding their final homes.

EliNHunter

bubbatd said:
Can you believe she had that picture deleted !!!???? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
Ok, the pic's back. Long story why I took it down, but anywho... I wanted everyone to at least see Smkie's bunny!! My Mom bought it from Smkie for my birthday last summer! She layered the paints so beautifully bring such depth and dimension. It is actually a rock! Isn't it great!!??

bubbatd

As of tomorrow , Kobe will no longer be a foster !!! His new mommy is so excited. She's coming up from Bloomington and staying here all night with EliN and Hunter !! A three dog night !

bubbatd

If we get a go-ahead for a bath tomorrow , he's getting groomed Friday !!

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
My hat is off to your fine ladies for what you have done. He looks like an angel sent from above. I am so glad to hear that he is doing well and will soon have a mommy to love him as much as you both have. :) for all the support for that little bundle (well not so little) of fur.

EliNHunter

Tomorrow's the day! Kobe goes to his 4-EVER HOME!!! I don't know who's more excited, him, us, or his new Mommy! We've decided to do a slumber party with the boyz and Grammy and Kobe's new Mommy at Grammy's house tomorrow night. I'll take a pic! It will be Chip, Hunter, Kobe, Grammy, Kobe's new Mommy, and me!

bubbatd

His Mommy was a member here and can't remember her name. I've been trying to get her back on !!! Maybe we can get her on tomorrow night ((( If we don't over do the Saki ....doing Japanese restaurant ! )))

bubbatd

(((((( Blush ))))))))))......just back from the vet's ...stitches out......ready for a bath for tomorrow's grooming. Bought Frosty Paws for the boyz party !!!

Members online

No members online now.