Who is that fugly little dog?

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Poor Tallullah. :( I hadn't seen that picture of how skinny she was. She has the sweetest face.

SpringerLover

Uh well... dead seriously, Bailey is in the permanent fuglies. I joke about it and some of her has improved but... yeah... hah. She just has long hair to cover a lot of it up!

It's all about the camera angle with her
(LOOOOOOOONG nose, HIGH set ears... bad!)

awww, much better!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
You asked for it! Here's my pictures of fugly Zeus! I think he was about 8-10 months old in these pics.

Yeah. He went through a "weird-looking head" phase.

And he also went through the infamous doggie adolescent "tiny head" phase.

Poor boy. But I guess it was worth it, because he grew up to be absolutely beautiful.

Voodoo's ugly phase was the opposite of any other dog I've had. His hit at about 5 months old. Rather than developing the typical giraffe limbs, he instead had these too-short, tiny little legs and a gigantic torso and head. Poor baby looked so top-heavy.

Look at those little stubs!

Pit's front legs just wouldn't grow. His bum decided to grow incredibly fast at that point..

Megansmom

I think poor Megan is in her "fugly" stage right now...I'll have to post some updated pictures. She's just about 7 months right now, so I figure we've got some time to go, lol.

BTW, I think Beau was still adorable!!

mrose_s

BusterLove
I didn't know Tallulah was that skinny :(

Buster's ugly stage was when he was a puppy, I have no puppy pictures but he really wasn't a good looking baby lol. I never knew there ws such a thing as an ugly puppy but he proved me wrong, he's a gorgeous adult though. lol

Members online