New Nature's Variety INSTINCT dry formulas

rlmtyco

The store I shop at doesnt have the raw instincts but they have the others and I recently bought a bag for my dog and he loves it, coat looks great, has good energy and everything...I think im going to put that in the rotation along with his Evo and Solid Gold

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
Looks very good! I feed Caiza the raw venison patties and medallions and he is thriving on this stuff :) His coat is beautiful and his shedding has decreased dramatically since switching to the raw diets. When he was on kibble he would shed forever and his coat felt dry. I can't say enough about natures variety both the dry and raw :D

showpug

Looks very good! I feed Caiza the raw venison patties and medallions and he is thriving on this stuff :) His coat is beautiful and his shedding has decreased dramatically since switching to the raw diets. When he was on kibble he would shed forever and his coat felt dry. I can't say enough about natures variety both the dry and raw :D
I fed the Nature's Variety Raw patties as a supplement to kibble for quite sometime and was very happy with it and the dogs loved it. In fact, that is when Alice went on her winning spree in the show ring because she looked SO good! I'll get them back on them again, it just got expensive with 4 dogs...

I am tempted to get my hands on that Rabbit kibble, but I guess it's in "high demand" and sold only in select markets. Their website says it should be more readily available in 2008. I hate to wait!!!;)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Are these new? I'm confused now, because my dog food store carries atleast 2 of these.

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
I fed the Nature's Variety Raw patties as a supplement to kibble for quite sometime and was very happy with it and the dogs loved it. In fact, that is when Alice went on her winning spree in the show ring because she looked SO good! I'll get them back on them again, it just got expensive with 4 dogs...

I am tempted to get my hands on that Rabbit kibble, but I guess it's in "high demand" and sold only in select markets. Their website says it should be more readily available in 2008. I hate to wait!!!;)
Luckily I only have one dog :p but it is costing me about $40 to $50 a week to feed him the raw NV. I don't mind though cause the ingredients are superb and I would have to not only search for venison somewhere in my area which isn't very available :rolleyes: but also buy all the supplements to go along with it so to me it is worth every penny.:)

showpug

Are these new? I'm confused now, because my dog food store carries atleast 2 of these.
The Instinct formulas are what I was referring to. The Rabbit and Turkey/ Duck are brand new. I wasn't referring to the Prairie formulas or the regular Instinct.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh, yes I know :) I was just confused as to you saying they were new, since our dog food store I know has atleast the Chicken Meal. But since you said the Rabbit and Duck were the new ones it makes sense :)

rlmtyco

went to the store yesterday and saw the rabbit and duck one, picked up the rabbit, the owner said I was the first person to buy it and they just got it in, I still have about 2 weeks of his other food left before I start mixing in the Rabbit

jjsmom

"Poopsie"
I am really glad to see them having different protein sources in dry kibble. If they had the duck formula when we were dealing with JJ's allergy problems I would have considered it.

Members online