Brady Brady Brady....

bogolove

I had him over at his "girlfriend's" house today and we had left them to play in the kiddie pool in the back yard. They kept jumping in it and drinking, drinking, drinking the water. Liz (Jenny's owner) and I went inside to watch tv because it was so hot and they were just wallowing in the pool. They kept coming to the sliding glass door and just staring at us, so we dried them off and let them in. We are sitting on the couch and they keep wrestling around in the floor so we gave them a couple of pigs ears and they were content for about 5 minutes. Then more wrestling of course. All of the sudden Brady trudges toward the front door, and there is a chair in the way so we can't see him, and I hear this flowing water sound. She says is Brady peeing? I ran over and I was SO shocked to see, yes Brady had actually peed on the neighbors carpet. He is 11 months old. He has not peed inside since he was about 3 or 4 months old. (I can't really remember - but that is how LONG it has been). It was basically just water because he drank so much outside. it was clear. Just wanted to share my Brady story for the day. I know he probably just did it because he was afraid if he went outside or let me know he needed to go that he may miss out on the action that was inside. He sometimes has an obsessive personality. He can't sit still for very long, and he paces a lot and watches everything. Sometimes he gets so excited and preoccupied playing that he may place that in importance over, say, peeing. I felt so bad that he did that because he does not ever do that, but she was very understanding. She said well Jenny knocked a big glass of tea on your carpet so I guess Brady made it even. He has been normal for the rest of the day at my house, letting me now if he needs to go, so i am still a little baffled over why he did it. I guess it is the same as when i drink too much water. ;)

Members online

No members online now.