i want a dobemen

Is that the only reason you want a Dobe? Because they are cute? That isn't the best reasons to want a dog. Dobes are super athletic, and they need LOTS of exercise. They also need to be socialized a WHOLE WHOLE bunch so they will be a good dog. They also have some dog aggresion problems.
So if you want a dog that people will be scared of, will call it a monster and you a bad owner because you own one, if he want a dog that you can take jogging with you, if you don't care about dog aggresion, if you can socialize it and take it places all of the time with you, if you can handle a dominant dog, then a Dobe might be for you. If not, find a different breed.

Doberluv

First off, you probably should learn how to spell it. (tee hee hee) Then you can look it up and do a whole lot of research. Your mumu is probably making a good choice. They are not a breed for everyone. Your friend's dog might be cute but they're not all cute. They can be a ticking time bomb if poorly bred or mishandled. It depends on a lot of things. So, that might be a breed for you when you are older and have had a chance to really find out more about the breed as a whole rather than basing your decision on one dog....your friend's dog.

But you're off to a good start in asking about them and beginning to learn about them. Good luck.

goosey

i already know about them and i dont just want one because there cute i want to teach it agility and have it as a gard dog i dont need to learn about how to look after i have had dogs all my life sence i was born and i no how to look after them and i want other dogs to im just saying i like dobes.

Members online

No members online now.