Black and White Elsie

Red.Apricot

I braided a tug out of some old denim, and she loves it.

She's so gross; I've been too busy to bathe her, but she's a snuggle bug anyway.

This picture makes me think she might be my spirit animal.

That's all. :3

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
She is so so pretty.

Have you ever read "His Dark Materials" by Phillip Pullman? Sometimes I feel like Indy is my Daemon lol

Red.Apricot

I love her so much. <3
Me too! She's such a dollface. And she's maturing into such a good dog. We went on a walk, at night, in the neighborhood, on the street, with cars and dogs barking and kids on motor-scooters and cats running in front of her... and she didn't bark, didn't shy, didn't break her heel... <3 I really adore her.

She is so so pretty.

Have you ever read "His Dark Materials" by Phillip Pullman? Sometimes I feel like Indy is my Daemon lol
I have! It's one of my favorites. I feel that way about her, too. She just gets me.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
She's so pretty! I miss her, she's terribly entertaining. We need to get together sometime when you have like a spare .5 seconds!

Equinox

She is so pretty, I always love every picture thread and post you make about her <3

Red.Apricot

She's so pretty! I miss her, she's terribly entertaining. We need to get together sometime when you have like a spare .5 seconds!
We should! My spring break isn't this week, but the week after, and I'll have a bit of free time then! There's a really nice hike up pigeon pass in Moreno Valley; it's gorgeous. We could try that, maybe.

Elsie is so cute. Gorgeous pics of her.
Thank you! I think so too on the cute thing. :]

Thanks!

She is so pretty, I always love every picture thread and post you make about her <3
Aw, thank you! You should post more pictures of Trent, too. Elsie loves big masculine shepherd dogs, so I think she'd want to be friends with him.

She's stunning, lovely photos.
Thank you! :]

Members online

No members online now.