Need general vibes and positive thoughts right now.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Nothing huge or bad is happening right now, so don't stress. :)

Right now my life is... I hope to say it's in the state of extreme change. My home life has been shambles for awhile now. I'm trying to repair where I can but there's no motivation from the other side to do so, so I really don't know how long it can go on. Sometimes I think the only reason things haven't changed drastically yet is fear.

I wish I could say more and not be so vague about everything. I've been somewhat quiet on the forum lately. I don't like sharing intimate personal details of my life much, except amongst close friends. If anyone wants to know more they can PM.

Anyways, negativity out of the way. The above is compelling me to create something bigger for myself. My day job is going fantastically, and in turn some incredible opportunities have arisen for AlliePets. The big one is that a good friend who is already a savvy entrepreneur herself has offered to help me take my business to the next level. All of the things I want to do with it are hopefully going to be recognized in the coming few months.

This includes:

• Personal licenses vs. Commercial licenses vs. Nonprofit licenses for illustrative work.
  • Giving back to rescue with EVERY portrait.
  • Organizing my services into a format that's easily readable on the website, easier to manage for me, and possibly introduce some offerings I haven't before.
  • Prints, t-shirts, products.
  • Cross-promotion with local businesses and rescues, really starting to integrate myself with the community in Ottawa.
  • Getting a bookkeeper. FINALLY. LOL.

There's more, likely. Hopefully. Anyways, as a lot of you know, AlliePets is on the way to being successful but I've really just been floating for the three years I've been active. I'm eager to take this off the ground and really start rocking it. It means I an truly throw myself into my business more and have it come back to me, plus I can have a LOT more financial freedom which would alleviate 90% of my stress in terms of my current personal problems.

So uh, yeah. I say it often but Chazzers are the reason my little art business is as popular as it is now. It's you guys who most often frequent my Livestreams, regularly return for new portraits and art, and pimp my services to others. I'd be nowhere without you and I ain't forgetting you when my business hopefully REALLY takes off in the new year. I'll probably need to rely on you guys again for some promotion love, because you guys are just so darn good at it!

Okay I've written a novel. Now I'll accept any vibes, prayers, positive thoughts and whatever else you can muster that my business goes where I want it to, and that my personal life gets sorted however which way it might get sorted?

Doberluv

You've got truck loads of vibes headed your way. Your business sounds like it's really going to take off and you'll be very successful. Best wishes for everything to go well for you in your business and hope that your home life will sort itself out soon. You sure don't need tension in that department when you're going to get extra busy probably in the near future. Keep us posted on how things go. And I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
You've got truck loads of vibes headed your way. Your business sounds like it's really going to take off and you'll be very successful. Best wishes for everything to go well for you in your business and hope that your home life will sort itself out soon. You sure don't need tension in that department when you're going to get extra busy probably in the near future. Keep us posted on how things go. And I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.
The one huge downside to life in general right now is the bolded. Home life isn't horrid, but it's by NO means condusive to productivity or creativity. I've recently been renovating my office space to be my little hovel of creavitity and inspiration. That's been helping immensely.

Thanks for the kind words Dober. :)

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
You've got all the good vibes! and some hugs, too, because one can never have too many of either!

Can't wait to hear about the awesomeness that the future holds!

Dekka

Just try me..
Alllll sorts of vibes your way! You have some serious talent (you know I love your stuff) so I am thrilled to hear your plans!!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Hugs to you, good thoughts, and you know you've always got my vote for promo! You rock and you've got this. <3

Romy

Taxiderpy
>>>>>MEGASUPERVIBES<<<<<<

Your art is amazing and I really hope that you see a TON of success with the new venture. :D And that your personal life works out in the best way for your future happiness. <3

spiffy

Have faith...everything will work out just fine. Loads of vibes sent your way.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Thanks everyone!

It's a lot of work. I'm hoping to roll out step one in the first week of the new year. No big announcements, just "hey, here is a thing". Setting all of my date goals now to be feasibly reached by the end of Spring. Spring is quiet on the storefront at the dayjob, so it's perfect timing.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Keep on doing what your doing with your art and you will look back in 20 years and know you were lucky to be given such a journey. Hope that whatever changes comes your way, are lucky ones. I know that when I have become dissatisfied with my work, or things in my life to get a bit excited because it means I am going to change something. ANd for my artwork, that is always a good thing, it means a jump is coming, and it really hasn't failed me in other directions. It can be a good thing.

Members online

No members online now.