Yay! Just signed Jackson up for an agility class!

JacksonsMom

I just signed Jackson up for an agility class. Finally! I've been wanting to do it for a while, but the October class was full, so thought I was going to have to wait longer. Well, I got an email that they added another October class since the other class was waitlisted for so long!

Starting October 1st, every Saturday at 1:15, I'll be doing agility with Jackson. Super excited. Don't really know what to expect. While he's smart and catches on to things so fast, he's never been in a controlled class environment, so this will be a first for us! 8 weeks for $165.

The place looks really nice. Here's a picture of their agility yard.

Here's all of Jackson's tricks, for those who haven't seen.
YouTube - Jackson's Tricks - April 2010

He's been such a fantastic dog to work with, loves to learn and easy to train, so I'm hoping agility comes naturally to him.

I bought weaves a few months back and we only practiced for 15 minutes before he had totally picked up the concept and was weaving (though I later learned I taught him to enter wrong!) but it makes me feel positive he will like it and be good at it.

I just wanted to say that I hadn't seen that video before now but was awwing the whole way through. That was just the epitome of adorable. He and you are very talented!

Have fun at class when it starts!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Nice set up! I'm sure you guys will have a blast and learn tons! :)

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Aw, yay!! :D I'm sure Jackson will be great!! Harleigh starts on September 13th at 7... Her class is only 4 weeks long and then we can continue if we want. Hopefully we will, even if my wallet suffers! lol

That video is so cute and he is so smart! I'm sure he'll do great :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Really nice setup! But wow! Your prices are like $50 more expensive then the 6 week course we put ours in. You guys will do great, and have a lot of fun, I'm sure. All my crew LOOOVE agility.

JacksonsMom

I just wanted to say that I hadn't seen that video before now but was awwing the whole way through. That was just the epitome of adorable. He and you are very talented!

Have fun at class when it starts!
Aw, thanks! :):)

JacksonsMom

Really nice setup! But wow! Your prices are like $50 more expensive then the 6 week course we put ours in. You guys will do great, and have a lot of fun, I'm sure. All my crew LOOOVE agility.
I know! The agility class prices around here are crazy! They're all pretty much in the same range around here, too. I found one that was cheaper, but it's farther away, and I'd rather be closer.

JacksonsMom

Aw, yay!! :D I'm sure Jackson will be great!! Harleigh starts on September 13th at 7... Her class is only 4 weeks long and then we can continue if we want. Hopefully we will, even if my wallet suffers! lol

That video is so cute and he is so smart! I'm sure he'll do great :)
Tell me about-- it took everything in me to pay $165, but I got a surprise birthday check from my grandpa for $100 yesterday, so technically I only spent $65! :p

I can't wait to hear/see about Harleigh! :)

JacksonsMom

Wow, what an awesome venue! I wish my agility class set up was as large as that is! Good luck, Jackson :)
Yeah, I'm really excited. I always hear great things about this place, both with training classes, and different meet-up groups that are held there, and the dog boarding/daycare.

Members online

No members online now.