My darling Lucy [5/25/05 - 11/5/11]

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Run free in the morning light of heaven Lucy. ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

Toller_08

My heart has been torn out by the too-soon loss of "just a dog" and the comfort of "just a dog" is the only thing helping me keep my sanity right now. Millie can't cure my pain, it's not like another dog can replace another, but I really, really don't know what I would do without her.
:( You've been in my thoughts every day. This sounds so much like how I felt when I lost Tango, and I was so grateful that I had Dance to help me through it. I wish there was something more I could do or say to help you through this time. More (((hugs))).

Dekka

Just try me..
Luckily no one did the 'its just a dog' when Kat died.

No no other dog will ever be her, no dog will ever replace Lucy. Nor should they. The connection you had with her was unique.

I know exactly what you are going through. Its going to be hard for a long time. I still cry thinking about Kat. Just know that we are here for you and we do care, to us she will never be 'just a dog' nor will we think you strange for grieving deeply a friend who will be greatly missed.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
*hug*

I'm so sorry. Reading your post made me start bawling, and I had to scroll down to the end, because I couldn't read it. It made me think of losing Chloe, and I can't think about that. She's my heart.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. We all know how you feel here, and know that she wasn't "just a dog". Thinking of you, and of Lucy. I hope you can begin to heal soon.

~Tucker&Me~

I am so sorry for your loss :( I always enjoyed seeing Lucy's photos with her cute little face :) She lived a great life with you and that is what mattered *hug*

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
No, no, no. Not Lucy :(

Your post made me cry. It was so sad and so beautiful at the same time. I am so, so sorry for your loss. RIP, Lucy.

:(

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
You guys, I just cannot even say what I am feeling right now.
I didn't expect so much support and I'm just overwhelmed with it. The hugs, telling me you guys think I gave her a good life (I so hope I did give her everything she deserved), the fact that so many of you seemed to care about Lucy. . .Thank you. That's all I can say because there's just too much gratitude. <3

God, I miss her so much. At first, even though she obviously is not here, I almost convinced myself she was on vacation or something. Stupid, I know. But it's so unbelievably hard to absorb that she is not coming back. I keep on finding myself begging, "Just 5 more minutes with her. Let me hug her. Let me kiss her head. Let me play 'patty cake' with her." But I know there wasn't enough time, and there never could be.
I'm sorry. This thread is for Lucy and for remembering her how she was in life. I don't want it to be full of all my silly thoughts. I just can't help it sometimes.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
They aren't silly thoughts, hon. It's part of the grieving process and you know we're here to help you through it, so share if you need to! ((((More Hugs!))))

Doberluv

I'm so late coming to this thread. For some reason, the pain others have over the loss of their pets just kills me and I have a little trouble opening Rainbow bridge. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know the pain is almost unbearable. I wish there were something I could say to make it better, but I know it is mostly time that eases the pain. (((hugs)))

Members online

No members online now.