Doggies and Stuff Giveaways

hello new anipal friends.
just wanted to tell you all that i have some great pet giveaways on my blog right now.
i'm giving away 3 leashes from BunGee PupEE.
i'm giving away grandma lucy's organic pumpkin treats.
i just posted a q&a with jim gorant, author of the lost dogs, the michael vick dogs, which will be released on 9/17.
also, i have been highlighting shelters and rescues for my friday's focus, so if you have one you would like me to highlight please pm me. i have loads of other great stuff coming up too.

hanslynch

You have a really great blog. Just stopped by for a quick visit. Really love the videos on the site. They really draw you in.

Great work and best of luck with your site.

Not really. I do have advertising and affiliates but to be honest, I've not really benefited from those. When I do, I give 50% to my local pet charities. Most of my posts are reviews and giveaways, pet welfare issues, and I highlight shelters are rescues once a week. In addition, I post adoptable pets.

I'm getting ready to post a few reviews and giveaways this week. Most are from pet product companies. I'm also getting ready to work with PetSmart for Halloween and Holiday campaigns they are launching.

Members online

No members online now.