Well, this one turned out better

Snark

Mutts to you
This one only took about three hours, worked on it during my lunch breaks last week and didn't agonize over the details too much... a cute little guy named Charlie.

Mor Flags took a little more time. :D

(Not looking forward to my next project - a pastel from a horribly blurry photo, but the horse died recently and the owner's friends can't get anything better for me since it's supposed to be a surprise. I'll post the finished piece, too; good or bad, when I get it done.)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I love the detail! I have the worst time getting the muzzles to come out correctly...

makka619

(Not looking forward to my next project - a pastel from a horribly blurry photo, but the horse died recently and the owner's friends can't get anything better for me since it's supposed to be a surprise. I'll post the finished piece, too; good or bad, when I get it done.)
Gorgeous Snark, you are so talented!

Maybe you could fiddle around with photoshop and sharpen the blurry photo?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
do u say the little prayer oh horse of the past walk this one with me? I do, i dont know why but i did everytime i had an order of a deceased pet. They always seem to come with terrible photos. You know how i feel about your horses, excellent, as always.:)

Kase

WOW they are both stunning!! I wish I had you as my art teacher!! :D Brilliant work Snark!

Brandyb

Both are beautiful! I love the way that you do the manes ... you capture the glint of light while still keeping the individuality of the hairs.
Your pastel work is awsome! I've dabled in it, and know how hard it is (I leave the pastels to the experts like you - LOL). :D

Members online