The Good News thread

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
YAY! Way to go Keeva! What a good dog!
Thanks! She is a (sometimes) good girl!

In other news, my aunt, who I am very close with, just bought an 11 acre property with an in-ground pool and sizable pond. We went there for a visit today and it was AMAZING.

She's out of town this weekend.

She invited me, my bestie, and our dogs to stay the weekend.

*HAPPY FLAIL*

SpringerLover

I started my new job tonight. It's awesome. Not only do I get free care for my dogs... I also get the meds we carry AT COST!

And, the person I'm working for is pretty much amazing.

Yeah, I think I'll like it here. :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I just made more money on this car I sold today than I have the rest of my deals for the month combined.

I love STi's.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I just backpacked a 20 km loop in three days in Northern Ontario in the peak of mosquito/blackfly season and humidexes of 30 C, and didn't die.

In fact, I had a grand time. :D Being healthy rocks.

Taqroy

thanks! She is a (sometimes) good girl!

In other news, my aunt, who i am very close with, just bought an 11 acre property with an in-ground pool and sizable pond. We went there for a visit today and it was amazing.

She's out of town this weekend.

She invited me, my bestie, and our dogs to stay the weekend.

*happy flail*
PICTURES!!!

stupid lowercase

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Although Mike *still* hasn't gotten his new contract due to paperwork being backed up, he is now in the computer system as an EA. This is good, and I am very happy and excited for him.

He is scheduled to leave for RTC/A school July 30th. He'll be gone for six months. It's going to hit me hard, I think. Once he's done with RTC I'll technically be able to see him on weekends, but it will be a 6+ hour drive one way.

I'm glad its happening and life is moving forward, but...still a bit soon. *sigh*

I do consider this more good news than bad, however, thus why its not in the venting thread. Lol

Members online

No members online now.