The Good News thread

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Went on a lovely run with Wesley, and puppy should be born some time in the next week. Life, it's good. :)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Sad that we are losing one of our really good trainers at work. He has a heart for seriously misunderstood dogs and dogs with extreme reactivity and aggression issues and really seems to make a difference for those dogs.

Why is this in the good news section? While I absolutely hate to see him go this opens up the door for me to do more training at work. I have to start off shadowing other trainers more and start with easier cases (under supervision of another trainer) so I won't be handling any aggression cases or anything, but at least I'm taking a step in the direction I want.

DJEtzel

Sad that we are losing one of our really good trainers at work. He has a heart for seriously misunderstood dogs and dogs with extreme reactivity and aggression issues and really seems to make a difference for those dogs.

Why is this in the good news section? While I absolutely hate to see him go this opens up the door for me to do more training at work. I have to start off shadowing other trainers more and start with easier cases (under supervision of another trainer) so I won't be handling any aggression cases or anything, but at least I'm taking a step in the direction I want.
What a great opportunity, good luck!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I have the weekend off. Then one more week of work then a 6 day vacation. WHOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

I have giftcards to go shopping with.

It is going to be hot, but I have a puppy I can take to the river and see if he will swim.

I don't have to do laundry until tomorrow.

Juice and tea bottles make super awesome cheap toys that keep puppies amused for hours.

Today is a good day. :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Last night I went to get Georgie out of her crate and discovered one of the dogs (likely either Georgie or Pay) had peed on my mom's floor. At some point after 5ish. I discovered this around 10... I swore a lot and cleaned it up but figured there was going to be permanent, highly visible damage.
When I put Georgie back in her crate around midnight you couldn't really see it anymore. This morning you can tell if you know the stain is there, but otherwise it looks like the rest of the floor.

Praise 60 year old badly in need of being refinished floors! They look so worn you can't even tell the difference when dog pee is left on it for almost five hours!

Brattina88

I just got a check for $43.90 in the mail :D From Natura Settlement Administrator. It's totally awesome to get a check about a settlement you totally forgot about that was, hmmm, probably at least a year ago.
:D hehehe

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Found out yesterday Talon actually enjoys swimming! I'm super excited.

He'd go in the water after something before, but now he will actually just randomly swim out and just swim in circles until he's had enough lol :rofl1:

*blackrose

It started storming, so instead of going out, I cleaned ALL THE THINGS. Whoot! Still have the kitchen left, but at least I don't have to mop since I essentially did that last night cleaning up Abrams' dumped water! Hahaha!

Locke

I'm invited to the rescue for a foster interview tomorrow afternoon!! Yay! Please let me foster, please please please!!

*blackrose

My puppy is playing in a moving box like a cat. :D

(Now he is ripping the box to shreds. Meh, whatever. LOL)

CaliTerp07

Celebrated our 5 year anniversary this weekend with a trip to Williamsburg. This is good news because...

1) I have the best husband on the whole planet, and I've gotten to say that for 5 years now :D
2) The weather was AMAZING and we were able to walk around for 8+ hours a day through the colonial restored area, learning and exploring together
3) The room at our B&B we had booked had a jacuzzi bath tub. OMG, I wish my house had bathrooms big enough for jacuzzi bathtubs. This was amazing.

Wonderful, wonderful weekend away.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Just got back from Keeva's very first Rally trial(s)...

Good baby dog. That'll do. :D We did World Cynosport Rally and now I have the confidence to dive into AKC stuff and start seriously preparing for trialing in Obedience.

Locke

One reason why I love my BF, he's a dog magnet!

We'll be fostering one of those little girls, or one of the boys not pictured. So excited!

Members online

No members online now.