dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
Ruckus and Lynn at the doggy pool!!!
every year they pick a day to let dogs swim

Drying off

Relaxing

Ruckus shaking off

Xandra

Very nice looking dogs, I've never heard of "doggy day" the pool, I don't think that would go down well over here! lol

I have a question for you. I used to have these really fluffy rabbits, and they were so fluffy that they would float, literally just bob around. So does the air in their coats keep them buoyant, or partially so?

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
rabbits should never get wet. thats all i know! cant even tell you why. but thats what i have always herd.
I know my shelties sure dont float! LOL

the doggies did have alot of fun! they like the creek alot better than the pool though

Xandra

rabbits should never get wet. thats all i know! cant even tell you why. but thats what i have always herd.
I know my shelties sure dont float! LOL

the doggies did have alot of fun! they like the creek alot better than the pool though
I bet the chlorine REALLY reeks to them.

Rabbits can get wet. They can't get soaked and cold, but they can get wet like any other animal. This was when I was a kid and I used to make up reasons to clean them lol. The fluffy ones (Jersey Woolies) were so calm and used to being handled, that they never seemed to mind. They never got wet down because of their fur. In the summer I would put the bunnies (woolies and "normals") out in a 700 sq ft grassy pen for their daily playtimes. If they started fighting they got hosed, which a) broke them up b) deterred them from doing it again and c) calmed them down because they were now so preoccupied with drying themselves that they would forget all about fighting, and everything would be quite peaceful. Anyways I have had plenty of wet rabbits and I can tell you that I never had a single rabbit get sick... some were a little annoyed for 20 minutes or so but never harmed. Sorry to jack your thread!!!

Members online

No members online now.