relaxation and kisses they got it soooo ruff

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
FIrst i gave VIctor his massage, then Pepper and finall Mary starting on one side, then rolling them over and doing the other, ended up with them in this position.

http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=10602
tucked in for the night..still nobody moved
http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=10601&ppuser=2623
not even when Zoom came to pick up Virgo..they were that relaxed.

Peppertini showing how fine she really is.
http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=10600&ppuser=2623

When Victor gives her kisses, she starts kissing back. CAn you tell they are fond of each other?
http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=10599&ppuser=2623

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh Smkie, that is adorable. The first picture and third should be framed. Perfect!

Jake and Blaze kiss each other like that after they get up from sleeping. It's heart-melting. :)

ACooper

Hahahhahaha........that first pic of them all in bed reminds me of the three stooges! LOL

bubbatd

How too special !!! I'm so luck to have met all three !!! I have Seger next weekend ....hope I can get pictures ! Doubt if they will be sleeping !

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
VIctor seldom kisses...Pepper always kisses. She reminds me of the kitten we once had that as soon as the mother cat would start to wash her, she would grab the mother's face with both paws and lick her back like crazy. That kitten always had such a dirty face but you couldn't blame mama for that, she certainly tried. VIc has a kiss for his Mary mom every morning, and will give me a sweet lick on the arm when we go to bed, but that is about it. I don't know why he gets mushy when i am trying to take pics but he does. I have another where he was giving mary a kiss just about the same place in the road too.

I must be doing the massage right for them to be this relaxed, they are almost in a trance for they weren't completely asleep, just extremely comfortable. STeph came to the door and i got up and answered, they knew there was someone there but nobody moved, i was surprised, especially since they had to have known it was Sawyer by the way Virgo was acting. Mary now goes to bed early and sits there with a big grin on her face tail thumping away knowing i am going to come. I am waiting to find out if i can post the pages that have the accupressure points marked. THey have a copyright on them so i don't know if i can or not. If i can i will share.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I wondered why things stayed so quiet! I saw Vic peek out the window as we were getting ready to leave but that was it!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THey were in a trance...fact is doing this makes me relaxed and sleepy too:) NOt a bad way to end the day.

bubbatd

That's why I love bedtime with my litters !!! Soothed each one after Mamma, placed them asleep next to her , covered the whelping pen , put on a soft light and soft music and tip-toed myself . It was always quiet until sunlight !!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am glad i learned this while Mary is still alive, and especially when she needs it most. Wish i would have known it when Bronki was sick.
Grammy i love that you did that. :) THat's why i liked having Mary's whelping box right in the middle of the house where i could make sure she had everything she needed and was able to keep an eye on the puppies, and keep them clean. I would scoot the whole litter out the door as soon as they would wake and all would squat in the grass. ONce a truck stopped in front of my house and these guys all cracked up as 8 shiney puppies spilled out the door right after mary to tinkle. They couldn't have been more than 4 weeks old. By the time they were 8 weeks all went to the door when they had to go. That would have never happened in a kennel. I would kneel behind mary and toot on the whistle too when it was close to feeding time and i knew they were starting to wake...as soon as their ears were open. Each one of those pups ALWAYS came when they heard a whistle.

Mary so deserves her bedtime massage don'tcha think?

Barb04

Super Moderator
Smkie you definitely have the right touch. I only wish I lived closer for you to teach me how to do this.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I e-mailed you the papers i got, hope it works for you like it did for me!!!!! I heard one lady talking about t-touch and she wanted to know exactly how, and the lady told her just wade in and start. THere really isn't an exact start here and finish there. I like that they gave it animal names to make it simpler. THe clouded leopard, circle where you imagine spots. THe tranatula, the walking motion with your fingers. THe racoon, targeting the face. I learned what i learned by watching the videos online.
Ol Mary is expecting now in the evenings. I don't get Pepper and Vic done every night but i do her. DOesnt' take that long. I don't know how much of everything is responsible for the change in Pepper. I know obedience and walking has a big part to play in it, but i think t-touch too helped build her confidence and bring down the wall she had around herself. I was just watching her and Vic play, racing from room to room, she with little bear in her mouth and thought wow. SHe sure as heck wasnt' doing this a couple months ago. IT's been awesome watching her go from a wall flower, locked up box to a confident happy little girl.

Members online

No members online now.