Question

Zen Fox

Foxxy fox rave
When dogs are wrestling with each other, does it mean they want to go outside and run? I know the answer, but I need other peoples' opinions about this issue.

Zen Fox

Foxxy fox rave
Thank you. I knew it, but I have a step-mom who insists putting my golden retreiver out and my brother's lab out when they're playing. It's so annoying.

bubbatd

LOL!!!! When EliN's Hunter is here and he and Chip start to play, if I put them out I'd ruin their fun time !!! ( Golden and Lab )

Zen Fox

Foxxy fox rave
EXACTLY. My golden only wants to go out when other dogs are out and the lab, who's older, is the definition of a house dog. They'd rather be around people even when they're playing with each other, so why put them out every two minutes? When they got outside, they stop playing. I keep on telling them this, but NOOOO, they're the "dog experts". Yea, dog experts, that's a joke.

bubbatd

It's the other way here.... Chip is older and only wants to go out with me in unfenced yard... both prefer to stay in and eith chill or play ! Obviously she doesn't want her house messed up.... it does cause dust and hair.... but hey !! that's what happy dogs do !!! Tell her Grammy says to chill out !!

Members online

No members online now.