New Foster *cute corgi peektures!!!*

xpaeanx

I don't think this guy is going to stay on foster status for long. He's awesome. I just picked him up today, and he fit right in!

I'm sorry for the bad quality of the pics, but all I have is my cell phone to take pictures with. I took these on our walk today. I had 2 videos and a couple more pics, but for some reason my phone wouldn't send them to my email. If they ever do go through(I sent them like 5 times) then I'll post them later.

a video of him and Keeda

On the way to the woods

Hurry up weird lady, you take too long!

common! common! les go!

*more*

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Oh my god! Send him to me NOW!

Look at those ears! I seriously think if I ever have to have a small breed again, Corgi's are on the list. Right up under Shelites... And JRTs

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
oh dear lord he is cute! What's his name? and do you intend to adopt--or what's the story with the foster situation? Where, when , why, how....inquiring minds want to know!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
OMGosh squee!

Bet he could pick up some radio stations with those ears :lol-sign:

We need more details on this little fella!!

xpaeanx

I don't know that much about him myself. I just picked him up yesterday. A woman I know was afraid his owners were going to bring him to a kill shelter bc she couldn't find anyone to take him in. He was a little angel yesterday. He went right in his crate and didn't make a peep all night! even though he's in the next room and I had the tv on, and got up to go to the bathroom and kitchen a few times. All of my past fosters have always made a racket in the crate.

He's still not house trained, but he seems really smart... so I don't think that should take to long.

And yes, he's young. He's like 4 1/2 months I think?

I don't know how much of him is him... or if he's still just like "what the heck is going on." But otherwise, it seems like he's grown up with my dogs. As you could see he was sleeping with keeda, and at that point I'd only had him for a few hours.

Members online

No members online now.