Shows That Make You Geek Out

HOLY CRAP! The ending! Was completely not expecting that!!

It's all getting SO INTENSE and only one more episode, ahhh!
I KNOW!! I couldn't believe she did that. I mean, really? You aren't going to keep the guy around with the arrows that can save your life (and wants to save your life) while the city is going up in flames? Really? I mean, I know he's a kinda insane but, umm, his insanity is pointing at others. Not you. Keep him around.

The whole episode was a little too much "lets stand around and talk about our feelings" for me honestly, but I get the feeling that it was because it's setting up for the next episode which I think is going to be insane.

I will say, Laurel isn't being stupid but, the whole way she's acting seems way out of character for her. Like when she found out that Sarah was the Canary she was just like "ok, lets talk about it and let me tell you how wonderful you are." which is just, not her (and seriously people, don't you think there is a better time for this?)

I'm really happy they will (fingers crossed) have Roy back to normal(ish), though it would be nice if he still had some extra strength, they are gonna need it.

Did you see the part where it was that secret government group blocking them into the city? I totally thought it was something Slade cooked up.

GAH, the next episode is going to kill me I think. Look how season one ended, this is gonna be ugly.

Kootenay

I KNOW!! I couldn't believe she did that. I mean, really? You aren't going to keep the guy around with the arrows that can save your life (and wants to save your life) while the city is going up in flames? Really? I mean, I know he's a kinda insane but, umm, his insanity is pointing at others. Not you. Keep him around.

The whole episode was a little too much "lets stand around and talk about our feelings" for me honestly, but I get the feeling that it was because it's setting up for the next episode which I think is going to be insane.

I will say, Laurel isn't being stupid but, the whole way she's acting seems way out of character for her. Like when she found out that Sarah was the Canary she was just like "ok, lets talk about it and let me tell you how wonderful you are." which is just, not her (and seriously people, don't you think there is a better time for this?)

I'm really happy they will (fingers crossed) have Roy back to normal(ish), though it would be nice if he still had some extra strength, they are gonna need it.

Did you see the part where it was that secret government group blocking them into the city? I totally thought it was something Slade cooked up.

GAH, the next episode is going to kill me I think. Look how season one ended, this is gonna be ugly.
Oh man, I know, seriously Thea, not sure that was the brightest move. I was completely shocked by that (although part of me wonders if it won't end up that she didn't actually kill him, missed either by accident or on purpose or something else stops it from happening).

I totally agree that there was a whole lot of talking going on while the clock is ticking, I had moments of wanting to scream GET MOVING!! But definitely a lot of build up for the next, and there was still lots of action too.

As for Laurel, yeah she was being all pleasant and it was a nice surprise, but you're right it is definitely out of character. Although I thought maybe she already knew/guessed about Sarah? Could be wrong but for some reason I had that impression.

I wonder what will happen to Roy, hopefully things will go smoothly...

I also totally thought the army troops were Slade as well, that was a bit of a shocker.

The last episode is going to be insane for sure!

Equinox

Grace! Brynne! You guys watch the newest Arrow?
YESS. UGH. I spent a good 10 minutes freaking out, before I thought things through, and now I'm not AS upset because I don't think it actually happened? Talking about the last scene with Thea, of course.

I wanted to scream at Thea. BUT I did think about it a little, and I actually don't think she shot him. What I think must have happened was that the guy he was fighting was starting to get up again (being jacked up on Mirakuru and all), so Thea shot him down again. Because they didn't show what actually happened, and it doesn't make sense to bring the guy back for one episode just to unceremoniously kill him. Right? RIGHT? I really like his character just for general badassery reasons, so I'm hoping that's the case.

And YES. Got the same feeling about the "talking about our feelings"/"setting up for the next episode/possibly season" thing. And NO. I DON'T LIKE IT. Because what it seems like to me is that Sarah is going away and Laurel's going to play a bigger part. DO NOT WANT. When Laurel had to shoot an arrow? I legitimately cried a little inside because it's probably some sort of foreshadowing symbolic thing. I know I said I was warming up to her, but now that she's being shoved in the audience's faces, I'd like her to go back to minimal screen time please.

I can't believe this is only Season 2, by the way. Such a good show, so glad you got me hooked :p

Oh man, I know, seriously Thea, not sure that was the brightest move. I was completely shocked by that (although part of me wonders if it won't end up that she didn't actually kill him, missed either by accident or on purpose or something else stops it from happening).

I totally agree that there was a whole lot of talking going on while the clock is ticking, I had moments of wanting to scream GET MOVING!! But definitely a lot of build up for the next, and there was still lots of action too.

As for Laurel, yeah she was being all pleasant and it was a nice surprise, but you're right it is definitely out of character. Although I thought maybe she already knew/guessed about Sarah? Could be wrong but for some reason I had that impression.

I wonder what will happen to Roy, hopefully things will go smoothly...

I also totally thought the army troops were Slade as well, that was a bit of a shocker.

The last episode is going to be insane for sure!
I do think that she knew already about Sarah. I think they showed her having some flashbacks and connecting the dots a few episodes ago. But yeah, I expected something a bit more confrontation-y and less touchy feeling. I prefer the clean, no drama option but I do agree that it seems too sudden a character "development".

Again, seems like the writers are trying to make us like Laurel to prepare us for more Laurel... gahh.

Dagwall

my sister keeps yelling at me to watch Arrow. I guess maybe I should.
I got about half way through season one last weekend. It's not bad but hasn't really hooked me. I could take it or leave it easily right now. I'll probably finish season one but not sure if I'll remember/be motivated enough to follow up when season two hits netflix.

YESS. UGH. I spent a good 10 minutes freaking out, before I thought things through, and now I'm not AS upset because I don't think it actually happened? Talking about the last scene with Thea, of course.

I wanted to scream at Thea. BUT I did think about it a little, and I actually don't think she shot him. What I think must have happened was that the guy he was fighting was starting to get up again (being jacked up on Mirakuru and all), so Thea shot him down again. Because they didn't show what actually happened, and it doesn't make sense to bring the guy back for one episode just to unceremoniously kill him. Right? RIGHT? I really like his character just for general badassery reasons, so I'm hoping that's the case.
I think you're probably right. But I mean, even if she did shoot him, come on, does he actually have the ability to die? I'm pretty sure he's like a cat.

And yeah, the Laurel thing is just, ugh. They made her SO awful, it's not going to work to just be like "Hey, look! She's made a complete turn around overnight! Now love her."

I just want something GOOD to happen for them. Seems like they get hit after hit after hit. They just need something to go right.

my sister keeps yelling at me to watch Arrow. I guess maybe I should.
DO IT! But don't judge it by it's start, push through!

I got about half way through season one last weekend. It's not bad but hasn't really hooked me. I could take it or leave it easily right now. I'll probably finish season one but not sure if I'll remember/be motivated enough to follow up when season two hits netflix.
It's not a show that starts strong at all. I stopped watching it halfway through the first season about because I just wasn't impressed. Then I happened to read that it got really good so picked it back up again and became completely and totally hooked.

To be fair though, rewatching it with my sister, they had a TON of plot to set up. I didn't realize how complicated it is until I started trying to explain it to someone :rofl1:

Equinox

Arrow, stop toying with my emotions. I honestly... ugh. I just. Stop. Please. My heart can't take this emotional whiplash.

Also, how am I going to survive this summer?!? All my favorite shows will be done for the season by mid-June.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
[YOUTUBE]Yj0l7iGKh8g[/YOUTUBE]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OMGGGGG I hope it doesn't suck... it looks good from that trailer. PLEASE DON'T SUCK FLASH, PLEASE.

Equinox

[YOUTUBE]Yj0l7iGKh8g[/YOUTUBE]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OMGGGGG I hope it doesn't suck... it looks good from that trailer. PLEASE DON'T SUCK FLASH, PLEASE.
Oh, I was literally just watching that. Like, not even a minute ago. I actually had very little interest in this show when it was mentioned, but now that I've seen the trailer... yep, sign me up!

Dagwall

Arrow, stop toying with my emotions. I honestly... ugh. I just. Stop. Please. My heart can't take this emotional whiplash.

Also, how am I going to survive this summer?!? All my favorite shows will be done for the season by mid-June.
I've got two shows starting back up in June, I'm all excited for True Blood and Orange is the New Black to start again.

Equinox

I've got two shows starting back up in June, I'm all excited for True Blood and Orange is the New Black to start again.
That's right! I am looking forward to Orange is the New Black! And I may give True Blood another try... though I did get through 2-3 seasons before giving up on it.

Oh, but I guess summer would be a good time to watch all the shows I've been meaning to. Like Breaking Bad. That should be good (hopefully)!

JacksonsMom

That's right! I am looking forward to Orange is the New Black! And I may give True Blood another try... though I did get through 2-3 seasons before giving up on it.

Oh, but I guess summer would be a good time to watch all the shows I've been meaning to. Like Breaking Bad. That should be good (hopefully)!
I really need to finish Orange is the New Black. I really liked the first few eps and then just never finished as I had too many shows. lol.

I could not get into True Blood. It was just sooo poorly acted imo I literally thought it was a comedy in the first 2 episodes LOL... but maybe I needed to give it more of a chance.

And yes please do try and watch BB. It's a show that just gets better and better IMO but you know I'm obsessed :rofl1:

I totally geeked out over the Once Upon a Time finale sunday night... Eeekkk! LOVED the twist.

Kootenay

Ok I just watched the season finale of Arrow, and OMG ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that whole Felicity thing!!!! I have totally been imagining (? I don't think I entirely imagined it) a lot of attraction between her and Oliver and REALLY wishing that they'd get together because she is waaaay cooler than any of the other girls. And then they totally had me going for a bit there, I was SO HAPPY!!! When he chose her over Laurel? Best moment EVER! But no. What the heck. So disappointed :( :(

And, that is basically all that I can think about from this episode hahaha. No other thoughts at the moment. I guess I'm glad Thea didn't kill her dad but what the heck is she thinking at the end?!

Booo, no more Arrow for a long time :( Maybe I should try The Flash, at least Oliver makes an appearance, that's got to count for something!

Kootenay

Oh and, I guess I will watch True Blood, I have been so unimpressed with the past few seasons. I read the books and did enjoy the first few seasons of the show, but then they totally veered off of the story lines from the book and started doing really weird stuff. I don't even understand where they are going with some of the story lines now. And I've heard this will be the last season, how are they going to wrap this up?

Oh and anyone wondering what to watch this summer, totally check out Outlander which premiers August 9th on Starz. It's going to be good!!

New trailer, they are still filming so limited scenes.

[YOUTUBE]YA0aaz8EXRI[/YOUTUBE]

Dagwall

I really need to finish Orange is the New Black. I really liked the first few eps and then just never finished as I had too many shows. lol.

I could not get into True Blood. It was just sooo poorly acted imo I literally thought it was a comedy in the first 2 episodes LOL... but maybe I needed to give it more of a chance.

And yes please do try and watch BB. It's a show that just gets better and better IMO but you know I'm obsessed :rofl1:

I totally geeked out over the Once Upon a Time finale sunday night... Eeekkk! LOVED the twist.
Oh I freely admit True Blood isn't a quality show but the Bill and Sookie drama has me hooked completely. Totally understand others not being that into it but I'm super excited for it to be back soon and see the final season.

Xandra

I thought the first season of True Blood was pretty good and really enjoyable. The characters were mostly like real people. I loved Lafayette.

"You can feel the fear and nastiness coming off that cerrnbreead."

Then it just got progressively sillier.

And the books, well. lol.

Ok I just watched the season finale of Arrow, and OMG ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that whole Felicity thing!!!! I have totally been imagining (? I don't think I entirely imagined it) a lot of attraction between her and Oliver and REALLY wishing that they'd get together because she is waaaay cooler than any of the other girls. And then they totally had me going for a bit there, I was SO HAPPY!!! When he chose her over Laurel? Best moment EVER! But no. What the heck. So disappointed :( :(

And, that is basically all that I can think about from this episode hahaha. No other thoughts at the moment. I guess I'm glad Thea didn't kill her dad but what the heck is she thinking at the end?!

Booo, no more Arrow for a long time :( Maybe I should try The Flash, at least Oliver makes an appearance, that's got to count for something!
Ok, finally watched the finale.

To quote you "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I actually really don't want Oliver to get together with Felicity mainly because I like him better, and the rest of the girls better when we don't have to deal with the love drama. That being said, the other reason is because I love the, not really tension but, I don't know, hints about him and Felicity without it happening.

All that aside, I was kinda squealing inside when he told her Slade picked the wrong girl. Then when I figured out it was a trick for Slade I was really hoping she knew before they went into the house and THEN when I found out she didn't, I felt so bad for her. She's so freaking adorable.

Ok, as for the rest of the episode. THEA IS A STUPID HEAD. I just, her teenage, everything bad is happening license is DONE. She's driving me nuts and going off with her mass murderer dad at the end? Seriously? You just tried to kill him and now you're going to skip off and be his daughter or something?

I seriously hope the Detective is ok and doesn't die because he's become one of my favorite characters. And I hope Roy manages to give me reason to like him again, because I seriously want to but I always feel like I want to shake him.

Also, did anyone else think it was weird Sin hasn't been in these at all? Sarah was all over making sure she was ok before when things went down and this time nothing. I really like her character and was hoping to see her more.

And the ending, who saw that coming? Cause I gotta say, was not expecting it!

Lastly, totally looking forward to The Flash. Loved when they did the episode introducing him and paving the way for the new series and I really liked that guy when he was in Glee so I'm excited!

Members online