Seriously...

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I think Indiana traded years. Last year it was warm. This year mom said it was 60* Tues, then they got 6 inches of snow yesterday. Lol

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
We haven't had anything... Like a bit, one day randomly. Hardly been frosty even!!!! So wet and mild.

Had terrible storms, worst flooding for over 200 years. But still mild!

We have 12 types of weather in one day normally... We are used to rain, but all day every day is very draining (Geddit lol).

I posted a picture on FB earlier today that was taken March 9th, last year. My flowers were blooming. Today, it's cold, windy and there is still snow on the ground. This snow fell in mid-Feb and hasn't melted yet.

GipsyQueen

Same here in Germany. Snowed on easter last year - it was in the high 60s again today. :confused:
Also, if I remember correctly on March 12th 2013 there was a snow storm and all public transport was cancelled. (I had a docs. apointment that day and couldn't get home.)

mrose_s

BusterLove
Yeah... My sister did the last 3 months of 2013 in Europe and the UK. A huge draw card for going then was for a white Christmas. Bad year to pick.

We havnt seen snow since we were younger then 10, and even then it was lucky to be an inch for two, maybe 3 times a year.

Members online

No members online now.