Stephy's midnight musings/updates

Snowing lightly here this morning and my DH texted me to be careful driving. You know, since I'm just a silly woman and all.

I mean, really, the key is just to drive really aggressively, take corners too tight and drive really fast right? That's what tobogganing is like and a car is just like a toboggan on wheels, no?

Snowing lightly here this morning and my DH texted me to be careful driving. You know, since I'm just a silly woman and all.

I mean, really, the key is just to drive really aggressively, take corners too tight and drive really fast right? That's what tobogganing is like and a car is just like a toboggan on wheels, no?
Yes, with a Timmies DoubleDouble in one hand, chatting on our bluetooth (because holding a phone in our hand would be distracting and illegal) cell phone as we barrel down the 400 series pushing 130 while exclaiming, "Don't you worry about a thing honey, we have snow tires!"

Not that I'd ever do anything as crazy/stupid as that.

Twin_Dogs

Yes, with a Timmies DoubleDouble in one hand, chatting on our bluetooth (because holding a phone in our hand would be distracting and illegal) cell phone as we barrel down the 400 series pushing 130 while exclaiming, "Don't you worry about a thing honey, we have snow tires!"

Not that I'd ever do anything as crazy/stupid as that.
Ahaha I can totally picture me in this scenario.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I think a little break needs to be given to the mods here. They can't be everywhere, they can't make hasty decisions and they've always tried very hard to walk the line of moderated but not over moderated.

I don't always agree with what they've done, what they've moderated or what they haven't. But I respect that I think they try very hard to be fair, objective and honest. And I imagine being abandoned without any real over seeing admin has made things ten times hard.

That added on top of this all being very very.....strange I can see why it wasn't immediately moderated.
Yeah I like how "free" it is here, both with signatures & pics & posts, some of he knee places I have been a member of I believe are way too restricting in their rules, I think that ppl are jut too thin skinned I am not.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy

Hahahaha

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
:rofl1: yeah WTF lol I got a bunch of pics of actual "bagged milk" ... Is it real fresh milk? Why not Just use cartons? Just curious.
We have cartons also... we just don't use those big unwieldy gallon jugs, instead we buy bagged milk and you put it in a little pitcher and just cut the tip off the corner of the bag and a nice even stream of milk comes out when you pour it.

There is actually a loca dairy just down the road from us here in PA that sells milk in bags right from their dairy

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
This made me laugh. I had the best mental picture of people trying to pour their milk and having the jugs fly our of their hands and around the room like an out of control hose. :rofl1:
LOL seriously.... when it's brand new and the first pour... it never goes well. Haven't you seen the movie Big daddy? LOL when the kid tries to pour his milk and the jug falls and goes everywhere. They are so HEAVY lol

Members online

No members online now.