Chazhound Mobile

96 GTS

Custom User Title
I was wondering if it's possible to make a mobile version of the forums. Another forum I frequent has a mobile version that works so much better for small screens. That forum uses vBulletin too so I'm assuming it's possible, not sure how much work it'd be though.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who browses Chaz from their phone :)

scob89

DILLIGAF?
It would be nice to have a smaller version, I browse chaz alot on my laptop and the screen is only 4 inches tall.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
If there was a mobile version, I would definitely be using it. My sidekickID takes forever to load the screen. I get pretty good quality pictures on there, but if it loaded faster it wouldn't matter.

I'm getting the Sidekick08 in March, but I don't expect it's internet connection/load time to be any faster.

LauraLeigh

I browse on my phone as well, in fact i am On it right now! I donot type replies often though asthe qwerty Function does not work when this phoneis flipped this way! i endup typing terrible and look silly! its my one peeve About this phone.

96 GTS

Custom User Title
I should add that I'd be willing to put this in place as long as the owner is okay with it. :)

jess2416

Who woulda thought
With the phone I have no, I dont have a problem browsing anymore, but it would be cool

yoko

i use a sidekick lx and browse on here all the time :) it seems really fast and never have any loading/posting problems *using it now*

xpaeanx

what about a 'chat mobile,' I can't access chat from my phone... I dont' know if you can even make chat mobile... but I thought I"d ask. lol.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
The problem with using the Archives is that you can't post from it, atleast not that I know of or could find, so it's really not a mobile version of chaz if you want to post as well as browse the forum. A true mobile version would be great for Dial up users as well.

Members online

No members online now.