Ajax watching his favorite TV show

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
This is Ajax watching the Planets Funniest Animals on Animal Planet. All three dogs love this show but Ajax really loves it.

Ruth was finally able to distract him away from the TV to play.

Ajax just being his hansome self

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner

Ruth now cleaning himself between Ajax paws in the bathroom. They do this several times a day. Ajax and Ruth are almost inseperable.

Sheena and Eragon

So do your pets have a favorite TV show?

Last edited:

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
He is a VERY handsome boy!!

Scooter is the only one of our dogs that watches TV, and his favorite show is Jon and Kate Plus 8. He always tries to find the kids on TV when they're screaming!

mjb

Aww, your kitty and puppy are a matching set!! My mother would be in love. For some reason, she has always preferred white cats. I wouldn't be surprised if she would also love white dogs best if she saw/knew one.

R

rayter

It looks like Ajax really likes the show cuz he's paying attention to it. I wonder what he's thinking when he's watching...

corgi_love

Beautiful pets!

Oh Regis LOVES TV. Loves it! Anything with any type of animal is obviously his favorite, but I catch him watching TV all the time. It's so cute :)

wishbone

Hey what's favorite show, my wishbone barks loud out of excitement seeing a dog performing some agility on tv. Nice piccies.

Members online