Rose City Classics (Dog Show) - Highlights

Equinox

I really think you need to share more.
.....that was sarcasm, wasn't it? If that was, I'm stabbing you. And if not, you're crazy, because I posted 70 - 80 of them.

But I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. So shaddup, woman.

ETA: Either way, there's still more :p I still haven't posted the bullies and a few other randoms.

chaospony

Leggy Akita is leggy! Ridiculously adorable Papillon puppy is ridiculously adorable.

And the rest of the pictures are fantastic! Great job.
I'm off to see the bully thread now.

Awesome pictures, in this thread and the bully one! And man, that papillon puppy <3 I would have been so tempted to run off with her. I think that adorable little hound in your first post might be an IG, though.

Equinox

Leggy Akita is leggy! Ridiculously adorable Papillon puppy is ridiculously adorable.

And the rest of the pictures are fantastic! Great job.
I'm off to see the bully thread now.
It was so fun seeing the variety even within a single breed.

And thank you!

Awesome pictures, in this thread and the bully one! And man, that papillon puppy <3 I would have been so tempted to run off with her. I think that adorable little hound in your first post might be an IG, though.
Augh, I think you're right. Sorry about that!! I'm an idiot. I swear I actually can tell the difference... usually :eek:

I was there (you got a picture of my boss)! Great pictures! And thanks for sharing. And I agree there's never enough beautiful pictures. :p

Love the Berger Picard picture. They are such a cool looking breed. Love them lots.

You should definitely post more pictures! <----Not sarcasm
I love seeing the different breeds and you take great pictures!!

Aleron

Really enjoyed these! I'm pretty sure Whim's breeder was at the Meet the Breeds booth and I think Whim's sister was at this show :)

Equinox

I was there (you got a picture of my boss)! Great pictures! And thanks for sharing. And I agree there's never enough beautiful pictures. :p
I never realize how many Chazzers are in the PNW area - that's really neat! I really loved the Dobermans at the show, wish I had gotten more pictures of them.

Love the Berger Picard picture. They are such a cool looking breed. Love them lots.

You should definitely post more pictures! <----Not sarcasm
I love seeing the different breeds and you take great pictures!!
That was one of the first dogs I spotted as soon as I walked in. Had to chase him down, I've always loved Berger Picards. Gorgeous dogs!

And thank you! I'll probably post a few more, in that case :D

Really enjoyed these! I'm pretty sure Whim's breeder was at the Meet the Breeds booth and I think Whim's sister was at this show :)
Thanks!! I had no idea Whimsy's breeder was in the area, would have looked for them if I knew! I was with the bullies on the other end, and didn't see that they had a booth until I ran past. Had to backtrack and get a quick picture of one of them. Really beautiful dogs!

Equinox

Black/White pictures

Some black/white pictures

More of dogs and their people

Another of the camera ham terrier

Belgian Sheepdog picture in b/w

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
You got some AWESOME shots! Especially for indoors. They're really just wow! I can't even begin to pick a favorite.

Oh, I lied. Forgot the Papillons!

I love, love, love being by the Papillon ring because these dogs have the funniest personalities ever. Of all the breeds, I'm pretty sure this was the sassiest at the show.
Haha yes, this is totally true. Sometimes they have too much personality for their own good.... and then they embarrass you by trying to climb the shelves at the food store downtown. But they're fun dogs.

Equinox

You got some AWESOME shots! Especially for indoors. They're really just wow! I can't even begin to pick a favorite.
Thank you so, so much!!

Haha yes, this is totally true. Sometimes they have too much personality for their own good.... and then they embarrass you by trying to climb the shelves at the food store downtown. But they're fun dogs.
They were so hilarious, but I did not envy their handlers LOL They really do put on a show! A couple of them kept offering tricks for the judge and for their handlers when they were being greeted or baited. One of them ran around the whole ring refusing to gait, and just barked at the spectators or dogs standing outside.

I remembered the Papillons doing the same the last time I was at the show, 3 years ago. About half of them were offering up tricks for the bait instead of stacking. There was a lot of twirling and bouncing around. Love them so much!

Aleron

Thanks!! I had no idea Whimsy's breeder was in the area, would have looked for them if I knew! I was with the bullies on the other end, and didn't see that they had a booth until I ran past. Had to backtrack and get a quick picture of one of them. Really beautiful dogs!
She's in CA but is involved with the club that had the booth there :)

Equinox

She's in CA but is involved with the club that had the booth there :)
Oh, cool! I always forget how far people travel to get to this show. There were more than a few people who came in from the Midwestern area!!

Flyinsbt

Woe Tess. :rofl1:

The photos are great, you should just share them all. And I love that Rotti you got a photo of showing, what a nice looking dog! That breed seems to be going in a good direction these days. (uh... based on that photo, and the one in group at Westminster, so maybe that's a little small of a sample size for me to be judging on.)

oh, and I'm stealing Woe Tess to share on FB because it's hilarious.

Equinox

Woe Tess. :rofl1:

The photos are great, you should just share them all. And I love that Rotti you got a photo of showing, what a nice looking dog! That breed seems to be going in a good direction these days. (uh... based on that photo, and the one in group at Westminster, so maybe that's a little small of a sample size for me to be judging on.)

oh, and I'm stealing Woe Tess to share on FB because it's hilarious.
Please steal away! I don't have that many local "dog friends" on Facebook, otherwise I'd ask people to tag any familiar faces. Tess is so cute, I'm really glad I got to see her and Pirate!!

I definitely agree that a lot of breeds are headed in a nice direction. And even if it's not an overall trend, I also saw some lovely, balanced dogs being rewarded in the ring at the RCC. Met a German Shepherd there that picked up a 4 point major... really nice, moderate, and solid German x American cross. Lives on a farm and is being trained in tracking.

Members online

No members online now.