took Blaze to disney land.

well his version any way lol.

He loves dirt bikes and motorcycles, the noise, the speed, the excitment just gets him going. My boyfriend has a dirt bike. so we take Blaze with us every time, just for the fun in it for Blaze, and offcourse the boyfriend.

So when the tank is almost empty, the boyfriend lets Blaze chase him around the pit for a bit. The BF does ride with a helmet and everything. Just not when the dog is chasing, so he can see where Blaze is better.

Luckily Blaze has a exccelent recall, so if I get nervous I just call him back, and he is back next to me at the drop of a hat, or what ever the saying is lol.

First I let him chase the ball while the boyfriend was out riding. for about a hour.

Then, the race was on.

he was so beat after running hard for about 20 mins. pretty much made him all relaxed and sleepy the rest of the night lol.

And here is just a few other pictures from the last few days.

at the dog park.

yup that is drool on his face.

Sitting pretty.

Took the old beat up road, I think it has seen better days lol. I hate this hike becuase the road is just so hard to walk on.

Not to mention the old riggity stairs that the ground is taking back lol

atleast there is a nice view at the top

But Blaze says he needs a new board walk lol

Then we went to the lake.

watching dad

sitting on the sand

Shake. he always looks so goofy shaking all that hair flying lol

I dont know why Ry was re=-planting these dead branchs, but he was, blaze was helping.

Blaze.

Great pics!! Blaze is handsome! That is some GREAT exercise! Lol.

Those pictures look similar to the ones I am about to post (Though mine are at a river instead of a lake)/

Great pics!! Blaze is handsome! That is some GREAT exercise! Lol.

Those pictures look similar to the ones I am about to post (Though mine are at a river instead of a lake)/
Yea its great excersise. Im so surprised he can even hear me call his name when he is out there, but he sure does becuase he just stops chasing and comes back. I wish we could excersise him like this every day so much better for him to just run, then walk at my slow pass through the woods lol.

The pictures of him at the dog park are at the river

cant wait to see yours.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
wow--that looks and sounds like a dog's dream day! I love Blaze and his muddy paws!!

wow--that looks and sounds like a dog's dream day! I love Blaze and his muddy paws!!
All those were differnt days. I dont have THAT much free time in one day lol
dog park monday.
lake tuesday
dirt biking wednesday

Blaze is always muddy. lucky the rest of his coat hides it so well, and it is easy to brush out.
You should see the spot he lays at night, there is a full doggy sillouett (sp?) of dirt left behind lol.

Members online

No members online now.