What do you think of this harness?

I put charlies harness on him for walking, but I don't put a collar on as well, his tags go on the harness. I guess I just find it strange to have both a harness and a collar at the same time.

~Tucker&Me~

Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you just teach your dog to heel?
Makes no sense to me...

~Tucker

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you just teach your dog to heel?
Makes no sense to me...

~Tucker
Chihuahuas are prone to collapsing trachea... it isn't a good idea to walk a chihuahua from its collar. You can really injure a little dog's neck from not using a harness.

Why do you find it strange? It's like having a jacket on. You wouldn't take the collar off then would you? I'm still confuse hehe

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
It would be too much trouble to attach the tags to the harness for walks, and then put them back on the collars afterwards. It isn't strange at all having them both on at once.

Wait, am I in the wrong thread!? You keep responding, but I thought someone else was asking the questions. Ahh, forget it, I'm too stupid

Aww, I'm sorry! Get better soon! *Hugs*

LOOOOVE love love love your doggies. You're gonna have to make me a sig ;)

Are any of them rescues? Did I already ask you that?

Thank you :D Yes, they are great dogs, no matter what people say.

And Friskie is quite a character. He grooms my face at night whilte I'm sleeping...it HURTS!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
If I could make siggies, I would gladly make you one (but I'm not that talented!) :D

I always call Madison my rescue... he came from a horrible byb/possible puppy broker.

Rylie and Chloe came from responsible breeders.

I rescued and fostered a chi puppy last year from the time she was 6 weeks old until she was 12 weeks old from near death... I would love to do it again.

krisykris

I think I'm getting that harness. It looks super comfy and I do worry about injuring my pups neck when they pull on their collars. They're working on their obedience on leash, but I think this would help make them comfortable!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thank you :D Yes, they are great dogs, no matter what people say.

And Friskie is quite a character. He grooms my face at night whilte I'm sleeping...it HURTS!
I completely agree... I adopted my foster chi out to a woman whose other dog was a pit :D

I would love a cat someday... but I'm super allergic. I get allergy shots every week, which includes "cat serum."

If I could make siggies, I would gladly make you one (but I'm not that talented!) :D

I always call Madison my rescue... he came from a horrible byb/possible puppy broker.

Rylie and Chloe came from responsible breeders.

I rescued and fostered a chi puppy last year from the time she was 6 weeks old until she was 12 weeks old from near death... I would love to do it again.
Then you need your Purple Heart! Would you like one? :D:popcorn: :hail:

Members online

No members online now.