American horror story: asylum your thoughts?

joce

I liked this season over the last one. You go in the house= you die. Ok I get it. To old.

I liked the aliens thing. But then again when I was like ten we saw the weirdest thing in the sky I can not explain any other way. So if ghosts why not aliens?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I stopped watching season 2 a couple weeks ago. I hope they have a better plot for season 3.

stafinois

Professional Nerd
I want to know what happened to the demon possessing Sister Mary Eunice. And what was the connection with Kit and the aliens?

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I like how controversial this show is, it's refreshing to see something so risqué on basic cable. Kind of like TWD. It's almost the caliber of show you would expect to see on HBO or Showtime ... & I like it.

crazedACD

Sooo, did anyone watch the new one?

I'm sorely disappointed, yet again. The first season was excellent. The second, was way too 'out there'. This one? Really? Her 'curse' is killing a guy if she has sex with them? :confused: I'll watch it but I just don't see myself loving it.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
I actually quite liked tonight's episode and I'm pretty excited for what the season has in store.

Also I really enjoyed last season until the last episode, I feel like it didn't have a real ending. I know they tend to leave things kind of open ended however I feel like I was just left confused at the end.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm sad that I can't find anywhere to legally buy last night's episode :( It's not on hulu or Amazon Instant. Sad day.

Edit: JUST KIDDING! It's now on Amazon Instant, it wasn't first thing this morning when I checked :banana:

I don't have cable, so I just marathonned Asylum over the weekend. With a setting so spooky I wanted more psychological horror and less overt mutants and aliens. Still enjoyable and worth the time for me, though.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I am really excited for this season, I think it will be good :) Maybe not season 1 caliber, but it's already better than Asylum!

Personally, I think Season 1 so far is my least favorite. Coven already I've found more enjoyable than it. Don't get me wrong, I liked Season 1, but I think Asylum was much more enjoyable personally, and already think Coven is too, as I said. :p

joce

I liked season one but thought two was much better. I really like this season one episode in.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I love the new season ... Love love love it!!! Equally love this episode

I am glad they gave the woman who plays Misty (she played Sister Mary Eunnis in Asylum, she really is a good actress. I am glad they have her more then a cameo. As well as the other lady who plays Fiona Goode (she played sister Jude Martin in asylum).

It seems this season is shaping up to be a good one, also love the opening theme, it's boss!

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
SPOILER ALERT

They are!!! And they are Awesome! Wednesdays episode was awesome! This season is shaping up to be a good one! (Not saying too much in case some haven't seen it)

Members online