Newborn pics!

Yep, I have a newborn! Ugliest Malinois puppy I have EVER seen. What do you all think?

HEHEHE!!! While on puppy watch, Mother Nature surprised me with an early foal! :eek:

Equinox

LOL! Totally fell for it, I was thinking "ALREADY?!? It can't be!!".

I think he's a lovely baby!!

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
He looks so sweet! Do you own both his mom and dad? (I think awhile ago I saw pictures of your horses in a thread you had) I haven't seen too many pictures of the breed so hopefully you'll keep us updated as he grows up.

He looks so sweet! Do you own both his mom and dad? (I think awhile ago I saw pictures of your horses in a thread you had) I haven't seen too many pictures of the breed so hopefully you'll keep us updated as he grows up.
I do own both sire and dam. Mom came here from her breeder two years ago, her mother was bred to my Stud before I bought him and the resulting filly was great. It was a nice cross, so her breeder wanted to try again.

He's adorable and looks healthy! Congrats! What are you going to call him?
We are calling him "Ares." Since he is a Lipizzan, his full name is already set.

He's so adorable!

Is he going to be your daughters new horse? :)
No, his mom is.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I think I must be the only person in the world who thinks newborn foals are fugly!!!!

They're so nicer a bit older!

I think I must be the only person in the world who thinks newborn foals are fugly!!!!
Well...ok. :rolleyes:

good god he is cute!
Thank you!

Look at those legs! He is gorgeous. Congrats. :)
<3 legs.

I think he looks quite big and sturdy for being born early!.
Beautiful foal!.
When they're done cooking, they're done. She must have turned the heat up. :lol-sign:

Members online