A Second Rabbit

mrose_s

BusterLove
Ok, my sister announced to me she was going to give Willow away and eventhough she loves her so much, she just isn't willing to put in all the time she has to, she was not prepared for a rabbit and isn't as interested in them as she was. She loves her dearly but would like to see her have a life where she would get all the care she needed and thensome.

So I said I would take her, she is already good friends with Thistle and I don't want to split them up. But it is another cage to clean and another rabbit to spay if I decide on this vet. I still want to take her on though, she is quite aggressive towards me sometimes but I think if I spend more time with her I will be able to change that. Looks like I have another photo to add to my signature.

Saje

Island dweller
Well I bet you can handle it. That sounds like fun. Let me know if I can help at all.

mrose_s

BusterLove
lol, dont worry, I guess we will probably be talking regularily.
Nah, I am excited, she is cute. mum doesn't know about the swap yet.

mrose_s

BusterLove
thanks, i have a first problem :eek: she really dislikes me, or is scared of me, everytime I put my hand in her cahe to pet her or get her food dish she tries to attack me, so i put my hand in wrapped in a towl and stroke her side, but she gets really agressive, if i pick her up she does her best to bit and attack me but if I hand her to my sister she sits there quite content. is she just scred of me?

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
AWW bless ya, yer ya do fine!! and if ya need any help ya no were we all are lol!! good luck!! :D

Members online