The Venting Thread

Brattina88

I seriously feel like I was the one who posted that.

My social life consisted of work friends and boyfriend. I dumped boyfriend and moved to CO. Now I have no friends. It sucks.
X 3.

Minus the boyfriend. Who turned out to be a stalker / former rapist. Go figure.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I've lived here for 6 years and have next to no friends. My very best friend lives 900 miles away, and my closest local friend has a very different schedule than mine so we see each other every few months, if we're lucky. I had a solid group of friends for a while, but that fell apart because of stupid drama and I just kind of... haven't made any new ones since that happened, which was a couple years ago.

I have friends at work, but we all tend to work different shifts, which means that when I'm off they're not and vice versa.

I spend almost all my free time with my boyfriend, which is wonderful, but he was out of state for work for two months and has more long projects coming up, and with him gone I realized just how lonely I am. :( Next time he's gone is going to suck.

I'm looking at Meetup.com, but it seems like all the ones I'm interested in usually hold events on weekends, which I can't do. Plus... idk, I'm just kind of shy/have a hard time getting out there. It sucks.

This is me all over. We moved to CA a year ago and I am having a really hard time. I have my fiancé, but I really think only being with each other all the time kind of strains our relationship. Luckily I'm at work a lot, but not really making friends.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
If you don't want me to belittle your catholic faith in front of your child.
Don't knock on MY door at 6 am with your child to try to sell it to me.
When I say "I'm an atheist, goodbye" do not push me further or try to hold my door open because I will hand your ass to you on a platter.

There is a darwin fish ON MY DOOR. Take a hint and beat it! UGHHH had to get up so early because my sleep was interrupted by this BS

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
OMG Fran... They actually tried to hold the door open? WTF?

We had religious solicitors come to our door, and I opened it while holding Blossom back by the collar, LOL.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
My vent is I can't find a perfect crate for the car for Sloan. Hers is a bit too small but the next size up is too big for the car. I think I will try those narrow SUV crates but I worry they'll be crazy costly.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I have NO vent today!

The sun has been shining, the birds are singing, I ate roast chicken, I found 50 odd year old gin and I'm drinking it, and I swear I AM starting my diet tomorrow......

I'm sure I will find something before the end of the day :D

Oh, wait, I go back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off :(

I'm bored. I've had a few people call me to ask if I could possibly squeeze their dogs in today... Tried grooming Bridget the other day and I just can't do it, between having to stand for long periods in the leg that had the hip replacement and get up and down the stairs, it was a spectacular failure... I'm able to put some weight on the right now so hopefully soon I can Getty back into the salon. So over this nonsense!!!!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
These severe thunderstorms both afternoons this weekend are kinda throwing a wrench in my plans. :/

Yeah I know. I should have done active outdoorsy stuff in the morning instead of slept in. Ooops.

On the other hand, I'm glad I didn't drive all the way out to that agility trial this morning to cheer on my friends because I would have gotten caught in this. I cannot have my car go through another hail storm.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
And dammit I still don't have a storm radio. Mia does not like hanging out in the bathroom.

Also Summer keeps farting in this tiny room.

Members online

No members online now.