Raptor and his new Paco Collar.

Xandra

I'm not normally into extravagant collars but I think this is pretty stellar! He looks quite regal!

Hillside

Original Twin
Raptor looks very proud of his new collar, as he should, it looks great on him!

Now I'm wondering what that would look like with green stones...(Nico's color is green...)

Ohhhhh much love. It looks fantastic on him.
Thanks!

oh it looks lovely on him, but i think even if you put a plastic bag around his neck he would still look like a million bucks :)
I might test that some day...but I suspect you are right. Thanks.

Raptor looks very proud of his new collar, as he should, it looks great on him!

Now I'm wondering what that would look like with green stones...(Nico's color is green...)
Jade was a serious consideration. I love the black leather, and the black with the green, I really think I would like also. I think that might be Mauno's collar....;)

Ahhh I love pacos <3 Looks fab!
Thanks! This is my first Paco, other than a used one I bought and got just Saturday, which I also love. It, however, is for Asten and is a Father's Day gift for my husband, so you'll all have to wait!!

Stan thinks it's awesome that they are almost twinsies.
I owe you SO much for spending the evening talking to me about what I really wanted vs. what I thought I should spend. And for being OK with my sorta copying Stannis' collar.

Malinois superpowers UNITE!
THAT IS A SCARY THOUGHT!!! :yikes:

Red.Apricot

I'm jealous. I want fancy collars for my Elsie, but with her fur, there's no point.

He's also very, very handsome, and the collar is gorgeous. He carries it well.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Ahh, I was just ooo-ing at these on the Paco FB page. Hehe! Mals look so good in this design!

Members online