My ella's lead collars are done!

xpaeanx

And they're AWESOME! I havent' gotten them yet, but here are some pictures Chewbecca took of them.

ZOMG! soooo in love!

The rainbow ones are matching collars for the boys :) I had her make them custom and she made them exactly like the image I had in my head. They're perfect! The brown is for Wash since Muffin has way more collars than he does. lol. It's the crested collar, if anyone wants to know. ;)

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Now I really do have to come kidnap Muffin before he is subjected to wearing rainbows. ;)

xpaeanx

CP, I have no idea what you're talking about. Muffin loves rainbows. Lol.

Brattina, I can't wait to get them so I can take pics. :p

ACooper

VERY nice! People will be asking if they are twins now :rofl1:

xpaeanx

and I'll tell them yes, just from different mothers. :lol-sign: do you think they'll nod and walk away, thinking "wait, I dont' get it."

ACooper

ROFL..........well, with some of the stories we've heard here on chaz about breed confusions.........YES, I think they just might nod and walk on :rofl1:

'brother from another mother' LMAO........it makes me giggle and now when I hear someone use that phrase I am going to think of muffin and wash! ahhahaa

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I think you like torturing your -coughmalecough- dogs. You're dogs have BLING! :rofl1:

Very gorgeously made collars, though.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Those are beautiful collars. :)

Pffftt . . . they're very secure in their masculinity ;)
Yeah, it won't scar them too much. I used to dress my childhood Rottie up and make "pigtails" with scrunchies around his ears. (Talk about tolerance.) Anyway, he's really not that gay. He prances like a beautiful doe and refuses to eat meat unless it's cut up in delicate pieces, but he turned out okay. :p

Chewbecca

feel the magic
aww, I'm so glad you are happy with them.
I was SOOOO nervous making them because I kept telling Ben, "They have to be perfect! If they aren't perfect, she's going to notice and it'll mess with her!!!"

Well, they are shipping off today. So you should have them in 2-4 days.:D

Members online