Allie, Ruby and Ilsa... by the Bucketload!

Phoenixangelwyngs

Zookeeper Extraordinaire!
I love the second and third pics.... it's like Ilsa is refusing to talk to Allie after.... whateverthecr*pAlliewasdoing and Allie was responding with "Fine, I didn't want to talk to you either!"

Most of those pics, unless Ilsa has a toy it just looks like she's saying, "Seriously, do we HAVE to be out here in this cold stuff? With these dogs that whack me with their tails? Seriously?!"

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
Nope Dak...Ruby loves her snow too much ;)

But if you want, you can come to Iowa and "practice" staying with a Sibe...I'm sure it'll be enlightening with Ruby, she's a bizzo. (Think sizzle's Ronin in hairy Sibe form.):rofl1:

Phoenixangelwyngs

Zookeeper Extraordinaire!
Phoenix, you'll have to come next time we have a weekday off, the park is so relaxing then and the dogs can run around un-harassed ;)
Sounds awesome! Shye and River need to be around other dogs. I don't know a lot of people with dogs so I want them to have good experiences and be social. Same with the puppies! Need properly socialized animals! But need to have people who know their dogs so that I don't have problems. Too many people just have no handle on their animals.... bleh.

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
If your boys don't have a problem with an overly friendly Lab and an evil, growling, fun loving, wrestling maniac Ruby, they'll get along fine :) And besides, well-socialized puppies come from spending as much time as possible at my house...err....public places:D

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Ruby and Allie look like they enjoy the weather! And Ilsa, well, she is stunning in her fleece! LOL--great pictures.

Gypsydals

Coop, if she had her way...she'd sleep outside in a snow burrow ;)
Lol it wouldn't surprise me Noodle. Peewee tries it. If he could have his way he would have his dinner tossed out the back door so he wouldn't have to come in. Ivan tends to get a look on his face much like Ilsa does about being outside and playing.

Members online

No members online now.