Peanut The Midget Demon: Bath Time

Zoom

Twin 2.0
"Short little legs, can't get out of tub!"

That's cute, what I could see of it. My computer is having issues tonight with videos and keeps playing the 'snapshot' versions i.e. still frames every 5 seconds.

nedim

The video is composed mainly of snapshots with music in the background. There are 2 videos I believe in the actual movie.lol

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL Peanut is such a nut! lol I love how she was trying to get out of the tub and couldn't! That must make bath time easier lol :p

Dreeza

ahahah soooo cute!!

from that pic you used to have in your siggy, i always though peanuty was big...i never realized how stubby she was!! sooo adorable!

Dreeza

nedim said:
LOL, nope :D Her tiny legs cant lift her up high enough.lol

ahahah that is sooo cute!!! especially since i always thought she had these long legs...lol

what a cutie pie

at least peanut doesnt 'dig' in the water...or attack the faucet once you turn it off...he gets upset that the water stops coming out, lol...the decides to 'dig'...and HARD...he gets water EVERYWHERE...he creates mini tidal waves.

nedim

Dreeza said:
ahahah that is sooo cute!!! especially since i always thought she had these long legs...lol

what a cutie pie

at least peanut doesnt 'dig' in the water...or attack the faucet once you turn it off...he gets upset that the water stops coming out, lol...the decides to 'dig'...and HARD...he gets water EVERYWHERE...he creates mini tidal waves.

LOL, that would be very funny to see. :D

Members online

No members online now.